25

Demon Pov
Thursday

I skipped second period to go re up. My little sisters birthdays  is in two days and I got to stack my paper as high as I can by friday so we can set everything up for their birthday. They don't know it yet but me, ma dukes, and Mekhi throwing them a big ass party at the house and invited all the kids in they class.

The whole thing is gone be expensive as fuck but its the first year me and Menace can actually give them the party they deserve. As soon as I walked out the building I literally ran into Wyatt making him drop all the books and shit he was carrying.

"S-sorry" he stuttered not making eye contact as he bent down to pick his stuff up

"Nah you good, I won't paying attention. My fault" I said as I helped him pick up his books and shit

"Thanks" he said as I handed him his books and what not

"fasho" I said and went on bout my business

I walked to my car and called gangsta.

"poppin?" he answered on like the 5th ring

"aye I need Two ounces real quick" I said pulling out the parking lot

"Bet i'm in the hood, push up" he told me

I know i'm not gone be able to sell two whole ounces in two days but what we already got saved, plus what we get paid tomorrow, and what I do sell out of my pack we gone be set for the girls party.

It didn't take me long to get to the hood and when I did all you seen was gangster and the homies posted on the block. I parked off to the side and walked to where they were standing. I was greeted by some of the big homies who don't know me, but know of me and some of the lil homies from around the hood and school.

I can't lie since the summer i've been more active around the hood. Like around this time last year the only people I associated myself with in any way, shape, or form was my brother and my gang. Now you might catch me conversing with people or shooting dice or some shit.

Might even catch a nigga throwing a football with all the jits in the hood or some shit like that. I walked up to gangster and range and pieced them both up.

"wasspoppin" I sad to the both of them

They said it back and gangster served me my weed so I paid him. I looked at the time and it was still the beginning of second period. Might as well just stay on the block until lunch time. Today a B day and I got cass with Nae Nae annoying ass.

It's like no matter how many times I dub her or me or Niya cuss her out she just don't quit. She still be tryna fuck a nigga to this day.

"aint you going back to school?" Range asked me

"Yeah after second period" I shrugged

"why not now?" Gangster asked me

"Because it's this annoying ass hoe in my class I used to fuck on before I stared going out with Niya sit next to me and she stay tryna fuck a nigga. Like me and Niya dine both made it clear as hell that shit not happening nomore but she just don't give up" I sighed as a play approached me

I served him his Quarter for $65 before we continued the conversation.

"All I can say is you better keep you dick in yo pants. Because if I find out you hurt my daughter im GOING to kill you" he shrugged

Even though I know he deadass serious Gangster doesn't scare me. I would never do anything to intentionally hurt Niya. Especially not after all she done did for a nigga.