33

The next day
Niya POV

I woke up in the same pissed stained, rat infested ass room as before. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness I could see two little bodies shaking in the corner.

"Twins?" I whispered.

"Niya? Is that you?" I think Mina said back

"Yeah it's me babygirl" I said fighting my tears

I just don't get how something as simple as some fucking money could drive a man to do some shit like this. I hope demon and my daddy kill satan ass. I KNOW they are.

"I'm scared. Where are we?" Mira asked me

"I don't know. But I'm scared too" I told them honestly

Ain't no telling what these perverted ass niggas plan on doing to us. All I know is they better leave the twins out of it. I talked to them for a little longer trying to get them to calm down before I heard the door open.

Satan flicked a light on showing him and like 3 other niggas standing in the doorway.

"Oh shit you really did it" one of the dudes said

"You thought I was joking? I want my money and her little boyfriend is going to give it to me" he shrugged walking over to me

"Y'all hungry?" He asked

Nah we not hungry after sitting in this room for days with no food or water. None of us said anything. But one of the twins stomachs growled making him look in their direction and smirk.

When we first got here they were just laid out on the floor but now they're back to back tied to chairs just like I am. Niggas just be evil these days bro.

I stared up at him with the blankets facial expression ever.

"I'm getting bout tired of this little bitch" he said letting out a faint sigh

"Take me the fuck home then" I shrugged

It's literally that simple. He doesn't want me here, I don't wanna be here, literally all he has to do is take us back where the fuck he got us from.

He chuckled and looked from me to the twins. He walked over to them and bent down in front of Mira.

"You hungry pretty girl?" He asked rubbing her cheek with the back of his hand.

"I swear to god if you hurt them I'll-" I began to say pulling on my chains but he cut me off

"You'll do what? Sit there chained to that chair the same way your dumbass been doing for hours now?" He asked turning his attention back to me

"I hope Gangster and Demon kill you slowly bitch" I said through my teeth

I know in situations like this you're supposed to be scared, but the only emotion I feel right now is all the anger coursing through my veins. If my daddy or my baby don't kill this nigga ima do it.

"Yeah well they gotta find you first bitch. But until then, I got something for that smart ass mouth" he smirked at me.

He nodded towards me making one of his lil goons walk towards me. He took my chains off and even though I knew it wasn't gone work, I tried my best to fight our way out of here.

As soon as I was free I jumped to my feet swinging on the dude with everything I had. I caught him off guard so I had a slight advantage catching him two, maybe three times.

He stumbled a little bit and I felt somebody approaching me from behind. It thought quickly and grabbed the wooden chair they had me in swinging it behind me hitting his other goon in the head knocking him out as the wood broke over his head.