31

Menace Pov
3 days later

"So this the plot" gangster started as we all sat in the trap

We've had niggas watching all three addresses for three days straight. And bro we done found out A LOT. Not only is that really where gangster stay but this nigga has a daughter. Like 4 or 5.

But the warehouse Loren gave us was some bullshit. Ain't nobody been in or out that hoe for three days. The trap ole buddy gave us definitely his tho because that's where he spends most of his time.

"We hit the trap tonight. Fast and unexpected. Around like 3 when it starts to clear out. But this how we gone do it. Instead of sending half through the front and half through the back it's a way we can sneak all of us in through the side and kill at least half of them niggas before they even realize we in that bitch" he explained to us

He was taking this shit real seriously too because he had a whole blueprint of the layout of the trap. I looked to the left of me and demon was staring at gangster with his jacket over his face to where you could only see his eye.

You can tell by the way his eyebrows furrowed together he was listening real hard.

"On the side of the house is like a cellar type shit. We sneak in through there boom we automatically in the basement where all the drugs and shit is. Only thing is it's the most heavily guarded so we sending the choppas in first. Once the clear the basement out it's gone be a few niggas sweeping the place taking anything valuable and putting it the car while we handle business" he explained to us

"Once we out the basement we make our way up. Only way up is the stairs. Once we up the stairs everybody else gone handle the first floor while we look for satan. He usually don't leave until around the time the sun come up so he gone be there. After that we murk that nigga, everybody that was in there. And Rob him for all his money drugs guns whatever we might find useful" he explained and it seemed simple.

Too simple. I got this weird ass feeling in my gut. Some shit I ain't never felt before. We sat and went over every little thing detail by detail until about 3 o'clock when niggas had to get ready for work.

When me and demon got home first thing I did was go to my momma room to take a shower. It's been real quiet around here with the girls and dukes staying at grandma brib. And I'd be lying if I said Ian miss my lil sisters like hell.

But we told them they could come back today since we gone have all this shit handled by tonight. So 9 times outta 10 they gone be here by the time we get home from work.

I took a quick shower in my momma bathroom before throwing on a T-shirt and some black jeans. I work at a smoke shop so Ian gotta wear no uniform like the rest of them niggas.

Plus Ali my dawg he really don't give a fuck what I do. I be in the back smoking and all. As long as ion miss no customers me and him straight.

After I got dressed I laid across the couch waiting on demon bitch ass. In the middle of me waiting my phone started ringing and Snowbunny💕🐰 flashed across my screen.

I smiled before answering the phone for Ashley.

"Yoooooo" I said as her face popped up on my screen

"Hey boo" she said with a smile on her face

"Wassupp lil mama. Whatchu doing?" I asked her

"Nothing. Bored. I miss y'all" she told me

"Who you miss the most though?" I asked her with a smirk on my face

"Niya" she said making me smack my lips