Prologue

Her head was pounding. Her eardrums were ringing. Her mouth was throbbing. What was going on? Where was she? And where was Ralph? She could smell the moist wet grass as it tickled her bruised cheek. She groaned as she groggily pressed her palms down on the dirt struggling to stand up. She gritted her teeth as she slowly began to open her eyes. Her eyes shrunk at the sudden flash of light. She immediately shut them as she groaned again, raising her hands to shield herself from the light. She carefully opened them. Her emerald hazel eyes adjusted slowly as she began to take in her surroundings.

She was surrounded by wilderness. She appeared to be in a forest full of gigantic emerald trees that almost made her feel small. She was definitely not in Slaughter Race or Sugar Rush for that matter. She could hear echoes of distant birds chirping as she admired the beauty of nature. Despite her being in the middle of nowhere, she felt at ease. She wasn't afraid of being alone. For most of her existence, she was alone. Nobody liked her, because she was a "Glitch". She didn't mind though. She was by far used to it and it did help her win races. So that's a plus.

Another groan erupted the tranquility of her mind. She froze. It came from behind her. Turns out she wasn't alone. She held her breath as she slowly turned to face whatever she was about to face. In times like this, she really wished that Ralph was with her.

She gaped in awe as a large red figure slowly began to rise out of the ground. Seemingly struggling to get up as she did herself. She could hear it groaning as a loud rumbling sound roared to life. She saw birds scatter fearfully after being spooked by the loud ruckus. She would've felt bad for them if it weren't for the mesmerizing thundering engine that reminded her of her beloved mint green racecar.

'What's a racecar doing all the way out here?' she thought to herself. She knew it was a racecar since the golden lightning bolt and number 95 were spread out across its sides. She had to admit she was impressed by the unique design of the racecar. Even if she was admiring it from a distance. Then the racecar turned around to face her direction. She held a scream as she made eye contact with two large ocean blue eyes that were covering the car's windshield. The racecar's eyes widened more than she thought they could. It was alive...

A/N: That's right everyone! I'm getting back into the swing of writing Fanfics again!! I know it's been a long time since I last written a fic! But I do hope to start something with this story! So if anyone catches any Grammer or Punctuation errors, please let me know! It's been awhile, since I have been writing! So I do hope to improve on my writing style from my last stories! So anyway that is all for now! See ya y'all! Adiós!!