"Hey I know you're feeling terrible but if you want we can actually pack up and cut this trip short. I mean if you're going to sulk in our remaining days better we go home right?" Haley said kind of sad but full of seriousness in her voice. I just looked at her, I didn't know what to say. I kind of looked at her if she was that serious.

"Don't worry, if you want to go home then we're going home. We're not mad. We can come back some other time. This beautiful continent isn't going anywhere." Brianna then butted it. It felt like they talked about this already before coming to see me. I didn't reply but I hugged them both. I realized how blessed I am to have people like them in my life.

After a while I came up with a decision, "We're not leaving. This is Amsterdam. We're going to have fun for a week, after that if I'm still in this state then we go home. But this whole week is just about having fun. Time to leave the phone here and actually spend some quality time with you two without checking my phone every 2 minutes." They just smiled at me and nodded their heads. I ate my breakfast and drank the hangover pills then I asked them if I could sleep in for another hour or two just to get rid of this terrible headache. They nodded their heads and left my room.

I then woke up to the non stop ringing of my phone an hour later. At least I feel a little bit better, when I checked who it was I saw Alice's name. I sent her a quick text telling her that I needed a little time to think because I was extremely pissed at what happened and that I was leaving my phone here today because I wanted to spend quality time with my two best friends. I saw my phone light up and I knew she replied but I didn't read it. I showered and immediately looked for my friends.

Another day, another time to get wasted and high. What can I say, it's legal here in Amsterdam so we grabbed that opportunity. We again went home totally wasted but I was happy. I forgot about all my problems and heartaches. I was glad that I didn't bring my phone with me. I mean Haley and Bianca were drunk too so if I drunk dialed Alice they wouldn't be able to stop me.

The next morning the three of us woke up on Bianca's bedroom, I was lying on the floor, Haley was in the bathroom and Bianca was in the closet. Wow what a night, I couldn't even remember a single thing that happened that night, all I know is that when we woke up Haley was screaming in pain and when we checked up on her we saw that she got a tattoo. It was one awesome tattoo, it says "live life like there's no tomorrow". I want to get one someday but I'd do it when I achieve my dream weight. We just laughed at her because she was swearing and you can see the pain she felt everytime she moved. That's what she gets for getting a tattoo.

When we were all settled, I decided to go back to my room and shower I then checked my phone and saw that I had 12 messages from Alice, all saying sorry. I was still mad but I couldn't just ignore her. So I texted her telling her that I hope she was okay and that she should have a great day and that we would talk when I get back. I knew she was still up because then my phone rang and rang.

"I'm really really sorry. Alex please. Believe me. Nothing happened, yes she serenaded me but it was just a dare from her friend. She tried to kiss me but I told her not to because I was in love with somebody else and that I wouldn't cheat on you. Please. I'm sorry." She said, she sounded sorry but not as if she was actually regretting her actions.

"I'm sorry too but I couldn't do this anymore. I'll be here for another month and a half. I don't know what could happen then. I mean I know I wouldn't cheat on you, not even when I'm drunk and not on the right mind. I wouldn't even do something that will provoke others and will cause me to cheat on you." I told her seriously. I was trying to be brave. I did not plan to break up with her. No I didn't even want to but if she's like that when I'm not around, what will happen when I move then? It's better to end it when we're not that deep into it yet rather than later when I could get fucked up if she ever breaks up with me or cheats on me. I'm not sure I would be able to handle that.