Ghost Murderer 26 Warmth

Depuis le début

Bai Yutang is a bit embarrassed.

It is rare for their father and son to reunite, he still doesn't want to get afoot, but now he has no face to go back, so he has to hold the plate in place.

The sound of Luo Tian after the corner, It's was clearly passed over.

"Why are you so frustrating?"

Luo Tian sat next to Yangyang and reached out to touch his hair.

"Isn't it a good thing uncle Zhan is fine. Shouldn't you be happy?"

Luoyang looked up at Luo Tian, got aside to him. He sighed and said:

"The uncle Zhan almost died, and the uncle Bai was also injured... I blame myself for being disobedient, they told me not to run around."

Luo Tian smiled,

"Are you afraid they don't like you?"

Luoyang looked up at Luo Tian and nodded honestly.

"They won't."

Luo Tian wrapped up Luoyang and put him on his lap, he laughed.

"If you are Zhan Zhao, and Zhan Zhao is Yang Yang, will you blame him?"

Luoyang blinked, thought about it, shook his head:

"Will not."

"Do you think that Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang are better people than you?"

Luo Tian continued to ask.

"Hum."

Luoyang nodded.

"They are better than you."

Luo Tian pinched Luoyang's cheek.

"You don't blame them. They naturally won't blame you. This is called a heart-to-heart."

Luoyang seemed to understand, nodded, and smiled with relief.

Then, the two laughed and chatted with each other.

Bai Yutang stood on the corner, and a smile spread on his face.

He decided not to go over and bother to chat with the two 'Father and son' and daringly went back to Zhao's ward with a hard scalp.
............
Zhao Wei woke up and opened the door to take the newspaper, but saw that Bai Chi was sitting on a carpet of flowers outside next the door of the house.

"Chichi? Why don't you come in?"

Zhao Wei walked down, sat down beside him, reached out and touched his hand, feeling a little cold, frowning,

"How long have you been waiting? Didn't bring the key? Why don't you knock on the door?"

Bai Chi still didn't talk.

After a long time, he looked up and looked at Zhao Wei.

The voice was a little dumb:

"This time, I come to thank you."

Zhao Wei, staring at Baichi for a while, smiled weakly and reached for his cheek.

"What's wrong? This time your not in the hospital with your two brothers, ran to me here to say something."

Bai Chi underground, hands holding his chin, dull: