“Hey wouldn’t this look good for my solo piece?” I asked. She gasped

“Oh my gosh! this is perfect. Its dark, it’s sexy and mature. I love it!” she said

I picked out a few more costumes and we headed out the door.

We pulled into the drive way of Liam’s apartment. We walked inside. Niall, Zayn, Harry, and Louis were over.

“Hi guys!” Danielle said and she walked over to Liam and kissed him gently on the lips. I looked over at Harry and my stomach was filled with butterflies.

“Why are you guys so dressed up?” I asked looking at everyone in fancy attire. Even Ashley was dressed up.

“We are going to a party tonight! You guys are invited too!” Louis said.

“Um…me and parties don’t mix well.” I said.

“Oh come on Cammie! Do something other than dancing for once. Live a little.” Ashley said.

“She is right Cammie! We are in England! A little party with our friends won’t hurt us.” Tyler said. I groaned.

“Oh fine! But I have nothing to wear!” I complained.

“Follow me!” Ashley said dragging me up the stairs and into our room. As she looked through the drawers I took a quick shower. I came out with my hair wrapped in a towel and a robe. The room was scattered with clothes and Ashley was still picking out something for me to wear.

“How many clothes did you bring?” I asked.

“A lot! You never know what type of situations you might encounter.” She said picking up a dress. “Here go try this on!” She said. She threw it at me and I walked into the bathroom. It was a tight blue dress with black straps. This dress made my boobs look huge. I walked out of the bathroom and showed Ashley.

“Perfect!” She said handing me my black pumps. I dried my hair and I straightened it. I put on eyeliner, mascara, blush, and eye shadow. I walked down stairs. Where everyone was sitting. Everyone looked right at me.

“What?” I asked nervously.

“You-you look….” Zayn studdered.

“Amazing!” Niall finished.

“Like a goddess!” Louis said.

“Like the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.” Harry said. I blushed because of all their comments.

“You can thank Ashley for that.” I said pointing at her and she smiled and waved. We all headed out the door and into the limo.

We pulled up to a big mansion. We walked inside and there were tons of people all over the place.

“Don’t worry. I won’t leave your side.” Harry said grabbing my hand. Our fingers were perfectly intertwined. The boys scattered around the place and I have no idea where Tyler and Ashley were. Harry and I walked over to the bar and ordered drinks. I sipped it.

“So who’s party is this?” I yelled over the loud music.

“I don’t really know! We were just told to show up!” He yelled back. “Do you want to dance?” He asked. I nodded he took my hand. We were dancing to the music it was a lot of fun. We were grinding and dancing and singing along. I also was a little tipsy. I technically wasn’t even legal to have alcohol in England but I did.

“I am going to get some water.” I said walking over to the bar. A man sat down next to me.

“What is a pretty lady doing over here all by herself?” he flirted.