2 | in the dark

Yeonjun~

Yeonjun~

"You can close your eyes and pretend that I'm him. If that'll make you feel better." I wiped away the tears on her face, and pulled her closer to me. I pressed my lips against hers and imagined that it was Jisoo's... my heart fluttered at the thought, and I myself began to cry.

And so the room was filled with tears.

Sad ones.

"Soobin, I love you." Yeji whispered between our lips. I lifted her up from the ground and dropped her down onto my bed.

I unbuttoned her uniform, slowly slipping it off her shoulders. The room is dark enough that I can't see her too much.

All I see is Jisoo.

I sucked on her neck down to her collarbone, marking her mine. That fucking Choi Soobin. What does he have that I don't? Why did Jisoo leave me for him? Am I not good enough?

I pressed my lips down her cold torso, while my sneaky hand began making its way down her thighs. She's trying so hard not to make any noise.

"Don't hold back; you can even scream if you want." I opened my eyes and watched her struggle. I was just about to place my hand down her inner thighs, when she suddenly then slapped my arm away.

"I'm a virgin." She pulled herself up and began buttoning back her uniform.

"Seriously? You don't seem like it," I teased, then she stood up and began packing her stuff. "Why don't you sleep here today? Doesn't your mom work overnight?"

"She does, but you're weird. I don't trust you." Yeji honestly said while making her way towards the door. I abruptly pinned her against the wall and we continued from there.

__________________________

Yeji~

"The thing that happened last night... does that mean we're friends with benefits?" I asked Yeonjun while we hanged out at our usual lunch spot, the school's rooftop. I comfortably laid my head onto his lap, while he looked up at the blue sky.

"We didn't do it... so no- not yet." He let out that conceited smirk of his. How annoying!

"I hate you." I pulled him down and pecked his plump lips.

"I hate you too," Yeonjun chuckled while lying down beside me. We both stared up and watched the clouds move. "Do you have a dream? You know, we're already juniors. We have to start thinking about our future."

"Not yet. How about you, have you found something you're interested in?" I asked and he shook his head. "You're one to talk."

"You know, I heard that people who work at airports and airplanes get free flights? Even their family members. I don't have a dream job yet, but I do dream of traveling around the world someday."

"You would make an amazing flight attendant or pilot. Look- you've got the height, the face, the speaking skills... you even speak English! That's your greatest advantage." I honestly envy him. I'm just a useless, untalented piece of nothing.

"So you do admit, I'm good looking." He crossed his arms and smiled to himself. There he goes again...

"You literally neglected the fact that I made a hella good suggestion. You should become a flight attendant or a pilot, then maybe I would marry you for the benefits."

"Then I won't become one, because I don't wanna marry you. You neglected the fact that you called me handsome too."

__________________________

Yeonjun~

"Jisoo, do you need help?" I noticed the pile of boxes she struggled to carry. It must be for sewing club.

"Oh, that would be lovely. Thank you!" She replied with a smile. I grabbed the box from her hand, when we suddenly touched pinkies. I felt a sudden wave of electricity pass through me.

We made our way down the halls and into the dark stockroom, where all the other papers are kept and probably never touched again.

"Do you love Soobin?" I suddenly blurted while closing the door behind us.

"I'm dating him, so yeah." Jisoo bit down her lower lip seductively. She knows I love it whenever she does that.

Liar, you don't love anyone.

You're only obsessed with yourself.

I cupped her cheeks and kissed her with all the longing I've bottled up these past few months. The way I want her to know that I truly miss her- that I can't love anybody else but her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and deepened the kiss even more.

If you love him, then why would you let me kiss you?

_________________________

UPDATES WILL BE:
(MON/WED/FRI)

Song: JooYoung (주영) — Planet Girl ft. pH-1