39 | milk & bread

Yeonjun~

Yeonjun~

"Daniel Choi?" The flight instructor called out everyone's names, making sure we're complete for training. I blacked out for a moment, forgetting my English name.

"Here!" I enthusiastically raised up my hand. After attendance, we learned a little about cabin safety. It was quite boring but very useful, so I listened intensively. The boys wanted to go out and have a drink after, so we did just that.

"Do you want a girl? I know lots of gorgeous stewardesses- perfect for you." One of my roommates, Lucas asked me while we got into a club with other classmates. Most of them brought their partners, while the others are still looking for one.

"No thanks, I have a girlfriend..." I sighed heavily and wanted to leave already. I hate drinking, but since I'm new here I can't just turn them down- I'd seem like a total asshole. I just won't drink anything.

"Where's she?" Lucas asked while his girl tried sucking on his neck, but he pushed her away and received a nasty look.

"She's in Korea. I'll come back there during holidays, so she won't feel lonely." I smiled thinking about her. I already miss her so much, and I haven't even been here for more than a month.

"Okay, so? Go ahead and find a one nighter. It's not like she'll see you again!" He patted my back. "Go live a little. Don't let anyone restrict your actions- not even your girlfriend. Who knows, you might find someone else who you'll like better than her. Maybe someone else is meant for you-"

"Who are you to say that?" I grabbed his drink and threw it onto the ground, receiving lots of attention. "You literally just pushed your girlfriend away. Who are you to give me advices?"

"Do you really want to start a fight? Get deported back to her?" He threatened while smirking, making me clench my fist. In many ways, he's right. I can't make any trouble or else I'd get sent back to my country.

"Watch your mouth." I walked past him, hitting his shoulder.

__________________________

Yeji~

I tried calling Yeonjun numerous times, but he just won't pick up. Maybe he's busy... but it's still odd. I usually call him in the morning, since it would be night time there. He should be done school by now. Unless he decided to hang out with some friends- but then again, he always has his phone with him.

I can't be thinking negatively. We promised to always trust each other, and it'll stay like that- we've already gone through it for almost a month. I mean, it's Christmas in three months... maybe he'll come home?

I can't just keep calling him. What if he thinks I'm too clingy or demanding? Then he'll find a girl who's way better than me... Yeji, you need to stop this instance!

"Wanna tag along? Soobin and I are gonna go out- you've been overthinking lately." Jisoo grabbed my arm and dragged me up. I sighed and changed into some casual wear.

"I miss Yeonjun." I rested my head on her shoulders and pouted.

"We know you do. We all know," she rolled her eyes and laughed. "You're always the one to call him first. Why don't you switch it around for a bit? Make him miss you."

"True... that sounds reasonable." I agreed to her suggestion. Maybe he's getting annoyed also, since I'm always trying to get in contact with him.

We ended up meeting Soobin at the foyer, and he drove us over to a cute café in Garosugil. Soobin ordered chocolate milk and obviously bread, while Jisoo and I each got coffee and shared a slice of cake.

We studied at the café, trying to focus on work.

I can't get him off my mind.

__________________________

Hi guys! Hope everyone here stays safe:) Wash your hands a lot with water & soap and drink tons of water!!!

Song: LAUV — Who (ft. BTS)