She walked to the window, looking down to see that it wasnt that steep of a jump, if someone where to leap out of the window they would get that hurt, maybe a sprained ankle depending on how they handed, but nobody was outside than her and the silence.

Sirius Black was already gone.

But why was he here? Was he looking for her? Was he looking for something? Was he here to kill her but the plan had failed? He would have left a message if an insane prisoner were here for murder... unless.

She looked back to the photo of herself and her brother... maybe theres something different.

"What are you really here for?" She asked

"I'm here to see if you're doing alright."
Eleanor who was scared straight spinned around out of fright to see Remus standing at the doorway with his hands shoved in his pockets. "Sorry, didn't mean to give you a fright."

Eleanor retreated her hand from her beating heart. "Its fine." She said letting out a sigh of relief. Remus smiled at her reassuringly than raised his eyebrow.

"Something wrong?" He asked

Eleanor debated in her head if she should tell him that Sirius had broken into her room, that he jumped out the window to escape but something about it didnt seem right to her. So she just decided not to tell him. "No, just tired."

"Its been a long day, make sure you de-stress yourself." He tells her, before doing his famous gesture by breaking off a piece of chocolate.

"What is everyone else to do?" She asks him, curious of what was going on.

He turned around, "Keep guard around the castle, Dumbledore is having the students sleep in the great hall and staff is securing the place, you can never be too careful, but you don't need to worry about a thing." He says, "Rest. You'll feel better." He winks to her before stepping out to shut the door, but his head pops back in, "Might want to close the window, we dont need you to catch a cold or anything." Then he finally left the room completely.

Eleanor felt a small smile pull on both sides of her lips, dropping it softly.

The next few day everyone had been talking about Sirius Black and how he could have gotten into Hogwarts. Rumors, Conspiracies, theories. Eleanor Potter has heard it all within classes.

But that didnt stop her from wondering herself as well, how did Sirius Black get into the castle?

Eleanor walked into Defense Against the Dark Arts, finished practice quizzes in hand which was to be given to Professor Lupin... who wasnt in the classroom.

Studnets silenced as she walked in, she looked around. "Is he not here? How long have you been waiting for him?" She asked the class

"We've been waiting for ten minutes." Replied Dean Thomas

"Well, let's just take out our journals, review on your recent lesson, which was... red caps and hinkypunks? Correct?"

"Correct." Replied the class as they did so.

The door creaked open, revealing Harry who stood awkwardly and confused looking up to Eleanor that sat on Lupins desk.

"Ten minutes late?" Eleanor questioned to Harry who's face became a bit red.

"Sorry Professor, it won't happen again." He says taking a seat next to Ron who played with his feather quill. "Wheres Professor Lupin?" He asks and Ron shrugged.

After that there was another approach from the back of the classroom where the doors swung open which caused everyone to stare as Professor Snape walked in.