"I am talking" she snapped and I realized she was still there.

"Oh you said?" I smiled forcefully. "The maids?"

"Sir Aaryan gave them a day off" he nodded her head and I took her bag to the room.

I came back and offered her water. Aaryan came out of his room and just sat near his Ami his gaze still on me.

I suck my lower lips and he licked his. "Your lips is swollen so stop sucking it" Anty scolded and I left the lips. If only she knows.

???

I was about to climb my bed when Aaryan came inside my room. "Aaryan your Ami" he wrapped his arms around me and he started kissing my neck.

"Hmm babe what about her?" Seriously babe. I smiled to myself. I can't wait to be released.

I turned and face his board chest. He pecked my lips and started into my eyes.

"What should I do with you" I tried pushing him. "Kiss me" he pouted his lips and I must swear he looked adorable.

He picked me and dropped me on my bed and he joined cuddling with me. "Good night baby" he kissed my forehead.

•••

I was in the kitchen with the other maids because they resumed today. "Claire you are cleaning the boss room" I heard Mrs Adams voice.

I looked at the Claire who was dressed in a tight top and two of her button was opened. Her skirt was really short that if she bends down everything will show. She walked pass me and I felt a pang of jealousy.

"Ms Amira" Mrs Adams pointed at the dishes I was doing. What if he gets turn on and they do things.

I should go up. I ran out of the kitchen and took the elevator to his room. His door was wide open. The bitch was cleaning a table with her skirt lifted up. Aaryan came out with a towel on his waist and I got alarmed.

I got to do something because she was staring at him openly and intentionally swaying her waist.

"Ms Claire, Mrs Adams needs your attention" she shot me a deadly glare and left from there.

"So protecting what yours huh?" He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Please a shirt on" he went to the closet and came out all dressed up.

He came near me and kissed me, I kissed him back feeling shy. "Feeling shy now huh, when you were Aaryan don't st..." . I quickly covered his mouth as I remembered our make out yesterday midnight.

"You are so beautiful" I slipped my hands and place it on his chest.

Aaryan's POV

I smiled at the beauty in front of me. She looks innocent and fragile like a flower. Her tiny hands were place on my broad chest.

We are just like beauty and the beast. "Ain't you hungry" she snapped me out of my taught.

"Yes" for you. I wish I could add it. I brought my lips down to hers but she turned her face.

"Go eat" she left the room and I groaned in frustration. I went down and saw Ami.

"Waiting for me?" She hummed in reply and I sat near her. The maids brought the food and I ate in awkward silent.

"You should take some rest" I said to Ami as we finished eating. She smiled and excused herself as I went to my study to.

I will never let her out of my life. I taught to myself as Amira's face flash in front of me. I continued my work not until the door clicked open and one of my mistresses came in.