~23~

"You were angry at Marina after what she did, right? She had denounced your friend's brother and her father was furious

"You were angry at Marina after what she did, right? She had denounced your friend's brother and her father was furious. "

As far as she could remember Alba had never really known what friendship was.

The true one.

Maybe she had known it at first with the golden youth but she had quickly disillusioned. And then after that she just played a role. She had worn a facade without taking the trouble to fully enjoy the friendships that were offered.

And with her situation at home she had simply given up on the idea of ​​truly trusting someone outside her brother. At least it was until the lost boy refashioned his appearance. Unfortunately their relationship had quickly escalated into something more. After that she had always been convinced that she could never really be friends with him.

There was just that continual tension between them that was blocking things. She was never really sure when she was with him, hence the reason she liked having the full power of their relationship.

So no, Alba had never really had real friends. Until Nadia.

It was enough for their high school to show some tolerance so that she could breathe again. Because that was what Nadia was really for her. A breath of fresh air through this smothering of luxuries, manipulation and decadence.

So even if they could sometimes meet differences Alba wanted anything but losing her. She had become too important to her.

----------------------------

Honestly, despite the fact that she was trying as hard as she could to convince herself that she was here only for the sake of her brother Alba knew she was here too because she cared about Guzman.

Otherwise she wouldn't have made a stop on the way to buy him this little lot of comfort. It was probably stupid given the situation in which he found himself but she wanted to try as best as she could to comfort him while learning the information she needed.

It was obvious that her brother was greatly worried by the arrest of Ventura Nunier and Alba wanted to have all the cards in hand in order to react.

Hence the reason why she was now standing in front of the Nunier Osuna with her hands loaded with a basket of sweet goods for the whole family and a carefully packed gift to Guzman's attention. She hadn't really marked his birthday after all. It was probably not what he was used to, but Alba hoped the symbolic side would be more important to him.

So she took a deep breath before pressing the intercom in the meantime. She waited a moment in search of what she could say to explain her presence before being literally mute once the blond opened the door in surprise.