~3~

"And what was your opinion on the arrival of the scholarship students?"

"Alba, look daddy." Alba was totally motionless on their long white couch, Niccolò by her side. She raised her eyes at the request of her father simply to see him kneel at their height."You have to tell me what's wrong with you two. You must speak again."

At the request of their father, Alba could feel the grip of Niccolò's hand tighten around her. Even since the famous day of the party, they had simply been unable to utter a single word. They made a pact between them. They would say absolutely nothing of they had seen.

Unfortunately by doing so, they had just stopped talking. They hardly ever left their villa and were content to isolate themselves from the outside world. Their mother obviously acted like a mother would react in such a situation.

If only she knew that she was the author of their silence.

Realizing that he would not get anything from his little girl, Salvaro turned to his son."Niccolò, tell me what happened to you? Please..."

Distress and worry was visible on their father's face. He even stopped production to deal with the problem of his children. Unlike other wealthy families in Spain, Salvaro loved his children sincerely and deeply. He was not just a businessman. Indeed, he did not come from a rich family himself. he had built his empire out of nothing. Starting even as a simple earth worker.

He was a real accomplishment all by himself. Unlike his wife who had bathed in luxury since her cradle. And yet she instantly fell in love with the little peasant. At least it was before she fell back into her old demons.

Not surprisingly, Niccolò remained as silent as his sister. At least that was before Alba suddenly took her hand off his to point at their mother with a look of pure hatred. The depth of her hazel iris penetrating her mother and father by the way she expressed her hatred.

"Alba, no!" Niccolò hissed, slamming her hand in an attempt to stop her, but she immediately raised her finger in determination.

"Mama and the father of Marina and Guzman. In the bedroom. Bad." Finally revealed the little brunette.

Salvaro immediately tensed at his daughter's comments while Niccolò immediately set his sights on their mother in fear and panic, tears flowing freely down his cheeks.

Quickly putting two and two in place, Salvaro slowly turned to his wife with a dark look worthy of coal.

-------------------------

Strolling through the immaculate white corridors of Las Encinas Alba could not help but feel a deep disdain for the world around her. She had never really been brought up in a state of superiority or condescension. But after the revelation of her mother's activities it had been a turning point for the worst. She definitely hated everything that concerned the bourgeoisie. And especially the many families from the bourgeoisie. This also included their children, those who were once her friends.