Chapter 17

Ben never understood his father. Why was he always so angry? He didn't do anything. And now he would be all alone again. (n) was moving away and no one would be there for him. At least he had her Nintendo 64 which will always remind him of her. Her kindness, her spending time together... it had been short but he was still very happy.

But his father was angry at him again for playing. He grabbed the console away from Ben, furious that he kept playing all the time. But Ben had not finished Majora's mask yet. He could not let his father destroy the console for he hadn't finished the game and above all it was a precious gift from (n).

Ben had always been scared of his father but now he would dare to rebel against him. He quickly snapped the Nintendo out of his father's hold and ran out of the house. His father run after him and Ben knew this wouldn't' end well so he sped up his pace. It was already dark and it might be easier to escape from him. At least that's what he hoped.

He reached the nearby river but remembered he didn't know how to swim and stopped for a moment which was enough for his father to catch up and land a his fist with force on Ben's head, causing Ben to drop the console and falling backwards into the water.

Ben struggled against the water but no matter how much he moved, he couldn't bring himself closer to the surface. His lungs were screaming for air but where filled with water and with a matter of minutes his vision got blurry, remembering the last he got to spend with (n). She would leave tomorrow and he wouldn't be able to see her for the last time. 

His body moved no more as he went under, leaving Majora's Mask unfinished.

The cold hand wrapped around my ankle, refraining me from moving any further from moving, belonged to no other than Ben drowned, a crazy-ass smile curved on his lips.

"I knew you would come! I've been waiting for so long and finally... you're here!" He pulled my ankle closer to him, causing me to lose balance.

"W-woah, what are you doing, Ben?"

"It's been so long since I last saw you... now come here!" With a stronger pull he dragged me down on the ground just a  few millimeters away from the water.

And before I knew it, Ben had already climbed on top of me and held my face in both of his hands.

"You are so beautiful, (n)"

 "Gahh! You're so cold!" I complained. I guess I can't expect him to be warm after having drowned such long time ago.

Before I knew it, his ice cold lips were planted on mine. The sun had just began to set so people could still happen to see us! What would they think if they saw a girl and a living dead body making out here?

I tried to push him away from me but he pinned me down even harder. His lips trailed down my neck as he started fumbling on my (jacket, shirt, blouse, hoodie, top, etc). I shivered to the sensation, plus, he felt very cold on my skin.

His proceeded taking my (jeans, shorts, pants, etc) off and spread my legs. I flushed red. What on earth was I doing?

"Don't be all flustered.... I've already seen everything of you." He said as if he could read my mind. He then proceeded to slip my panties off.

"Eh...Ahh! What are you doing?! It's cold!!!!!"

With a single push, he was already inside of me. It hurt only a little but his freezing rod was overshadowing the pain, causing my body to shiver. It didn't feel bad but it felt very very weird, if not pretty uncomfortable.

"Cold cold cold cold!"

"Shhh... not so loud." He whispered.

I can't believe I'm losing my virginity like this, to a ghost or zombie, a living dead body that was. This was like necrophilia or something. Plus, this wasn't supposed to happen. I came back here for a different purpose, how did things end up like this?

Ben looked so concentrated on what he was doing.

"You are so... warm."

 It felt like someone just stuck a sausage from the freezer in me. Ben was obviously using this advantage to warm himself but gave me the opposite effect. I could scream right now, but I don't think it's a good idea. Whoever might hear would see the most disturbing thing one could witness.

It wasn't long at all until Ben finally released himself, his seed just as cold us everything else. Now I felt really felt uncomfortable.

The sun was setting which meant I needed to go home soon. I promised Daryl I would be home at dinner time. I sat up and faced Ben.

"Ben, I need to go now."

"No, don't leave me!" He pulled me closer to him.

"But I still need to-"

"I've been waiting for you so long, I can't let you go again." He slowly moved back towards the water, holding me while doing so.

"Ben, what are you-"

"I'm glad you did that."

"Ben, Stop!-"

I couldn't say anything and my head was already under water. I tried to break free from his grip but couldn't. My lungs were begging for oxygen and my whole body shook with fear. I looked at Ben who was just smiling at me while slowly drowning deeper into the river.

That's when I knew it: I was going to die.

"I'll wait for you at the place where it all ended... and where it will all end. I know you'll meet me there."

So that's what he meant. He knew it all along.

This was the place where it ended for him and will end for me. He knew I would come. My fate had been sealed from the very beginning.

Ben loved me so much he would kill me so I could be with him... I should have expected that. How could I have not seen the signs? How could not have noticed this would happen? I could have prevented him but yet here I am, drowning just as Ben did.

Ben knew from the very start I would come. He knew everything. Everything worked according to his plan and I was too blind too see it.

Memories of my life filled my head. I've been so utterly useless, doing nothing but hiding from people and playing games. Nothing productive. Failed in school, failed at pretty much everything. No one would miss me... except for my family, probably. Sorry, Daryl, I'm not gonna be home anymore.... But I think mom and dad are happy to get rid of me, I've been just a burden to them.

The light from the surface of the river became smaller and smaller and darkness surrounded me and Ben who was holding me.

I looked at him for the last time before my eyes rolled up to my sockets.

I've met a terrible fate, haven't I?