"Why a funeral of course, specifically yours?" Cordelia placed a hand on Elizabeth's cheek and rubbed it with fake fondness. Elizabeth shivered as she felt the coldness against her cheek.

"But I'm not dead," spluttered Elizebeth and she careful inched away from Cordelia.

"But you will be," laughed Cordelia as she created shards of ice in the palms of her hand. She threw it at Elizebeth who managed to dodge some but the other shards were lodged into her skin.

Cordelia sat in the room while Elizebeth ran away from her. She had let Elizebeth run so that the others would have some fun her.

"How long can you survive? Especially with all of them after you," Cordelia mumbled  to herself.

"HoW LoNg InDeEd?"

Elizebeth ran past and found Ayato at the bottom of the stairs.

"Ayato, you have to help me! Your mother she's went insane and she's trying to kill me! Please help your dear auntie!" Elizabeth frantically shouted, she pulled on Ayato's shirt.

"Of course Auntie, I will help you," Ayato calmly said, he quickly pulled out a dagger and plunged it into Elizebeth stomach. "Help you to go to the afterlife."

"ArE yOu gOiNg tO DiE sO SoOn?"

Elizabeth hissed in pain, she ran up the stairs. She heard a beautiful melody being played and followed it. The music was coming from a room at the end of the corridor.

A bloodied hand slid across the wall as Elizebeth was using it to support her. She went inside the room, Laito was playing the piano.

"Auntie?" Laito asked as he stopped playing the  piano. He gave her a small comforting smile.

"Laito! You're my favourite nephew! Now your favourite auntie needs help, your blasted mother and brother is trying to kill me. Can you please help me?" Elizebeth kisses Laito's cheek in a loving manor.

"I'm you favourite right? You love me more than the rest?" Laito placed his hand onto Elizabeth's and lead her to the balcony. Beneath the balcony was a set of black roses.

"That's right Laito, I love you more than your mother," Elizabeth states with a smile, she rubbed Laito's cheek fondly. "Are they gone?"

"Yes, auntie they're gone. Your safe from them." Laito replaied with a cold smile.

"I knew I could count on you, Laito," Elizebeth praised him while on the balcony.

"Love is such a cruel word auntie. You shouldn't use that term lightly, especially when all you care about is yourself," Laito said with cruelty in his voice. With cold eyes, Laito pushed Elizebeth off the balcony and onto the flower bed.

"AfTeR aLl lOvE hUrTs"

Karlheinz looked at the damaged form of Elizebeth, she was still alive but a barely. She looked at him with hope filled eyes. The love of her life was going to save her, and killed those who dared to oppose her.

"My love look what they have done to me, you should kill them all for doing this to me. Give me my sisters head on a platter," Elizebeth told him.

"And why would I do that? When Cordelia has given me a specimen for my project," laughed Karlheinz with a cruel grin.

"Don't you love me? I gave my heart to you!" She shouted.

"Lust maybe but never love, I cannot comprehend the emotion of love," said Karlheinz thoughtfully. He plunged his hand into Elizabeth's chest. Karlheinz ripped out Elizebeth heart.

"YoU gAvE mE yOuR HeArT"

Kanato stared at the lifeless corpse of his aunt. Besides him was his favourite teddy. He was holding a lit candle.

"Teddy shall we show how much we love dear auntie?" Kanato questioned his Teddybear. "Oh, your hearts missing, father must have taken it as a trophy." Kanato threw the candle onto his aunties corpse.

The corpse light up in multiple colours, Kanato stayed until there was nothing left of the women.

"IsN't fIrE PrEeTy?"