My Hot CEO Chapter 43:

Warning Sexual Content. Prepare yourselves.

Chapter song - Tonight - John Legend

Eleanor's POV:

Justin opens my door and takes a hold of my hand to help me out of his freshly painted Ferrari 458 Italia.

"You didn't tell me if you liked it or not?" Justin says as he closes the car door.

"Like what?"

"The new colour," he points at the car, "you like it matt red?"

"Yeah," I smile as I observe it, "I really do. It suits you well."

"Thanks, babe." He smirks.

I look away to hide the effect his pet name has on me and he chuckles pulling me into his side. "I still got it."

"Shut up." I mumble embarrassedly.

Chuckling, he opens the door to his building and allows me to walk first. "Ladies first."

"Justin Bieber?" I gasp. "Being a gentleman? I never thought I'd see the day."

Justin doesn't say anything and walks ahead of me instead of waiting, making me laugh. I walk behind him with a smile on my face and admire his cute butt. What? It's hard not to stare when it's fine as hell. He's actually got a great arse for a guy. All tight and- wow I need to stop. Look what the hell he's doing to me.

I look up and see him walk in the elevator. Wow, thanks for waiting, my perfect gentleman.

As I'm about to walk towards it I see it closing. I thought Justin would hold it for me but when I'm in his view he gives me a blank stare. "Sorry, no perfect gentleman here." And with that the doors close, leaving me to gape at them as I stop in front of them.

That arse! I can't believe I expected him to be the perfect gentlemen as my boyfriend. Our relationship will be far more different than others. We're both not the sappy hopeless romantic couples that make you wanna puke. We'll challenge each other, tease each other, provoke each other to insanity, fight about stupid shit just so the other doesn't win and be stubborn as shit in situations but honestly, that's my kind of relationship. I want someone who challenges me and brings something different to the relationship every day. I wouldn't want it any other way. I don't want a relationship where he buys me flowers or chocolates, I don't want a relationship where he takes me on cheesy dates all the time, I don't want a relationship where he's my little puppy dog who babies me all the time and does that shit that makes you wanna rip your hair out because he's clingy as fuck. I don't want him shower me with gifts, I just want him to be my best friend. I want him to tease me and make me angry sometimes. I wanna have pointless fights with him, and have him push me up against a wall and put me in my place, because being happy all the time isn't what a relationship is all about. It's so much more than that. We're far more different than your typical relationship...but I don't care. I love it. I love us. I love him.

My cheeks heat up when it finally hits me that he and I are official. I haven't really had time to think about it because of how stressful work has been for me. I had to push back the issue for a few weeks because I'm not ready for it. Victoria just said to wait until the Victoria Secret fashion Show so I can make it front page for our magazine. She blames her son for going easy on me but all the times I needed time off work or had to leave was because he is a caring person. He always has been, not just to me but everyone. That's the only reason why Victoria won't fuck off and let him run it on his own. She thinks he's too kind, too soft, too understanding, too reasonable, when in reality he's just a great boss. Those are qualities a boss should have to make his workers happy to work for him and be happy to be a part of his team. Don't get me wrong, when It comes down to it Daniel is stern and will do his duties of yelling at you for what you've did wrong or what you haven't did along with scolding you for being late or lazy. Overall he's a great business man.