October 12th 2014

7:00am

"Bed time guys..." Parker said shaking Bennett to wake up; it was her go for driving duty. The split between Grey and I had been awkward, but sleeping time was more awkward. There were no more beds so we had to remain in the queen bed together. I begin to walk towards the ladder, but he stands up in front of me, getting to it first. He turns and smiles, getting out of the way.

"You first." He said.

"No you." I mutter.

"I insist." I say friendly. He runs his fingers through his hair and turn, beginning to climb up the ladder. He lies down and lets me through to my side. I do the honour of closing the window, making the room dark. He rolls onto his stomach making his warm feet touch my cold ones.

"Your feet are freezing." He whispers.

"I know." I mumble.

"Here." he says sitting up and turning his back on me, returning with one of his mix matched pair of socks. "Take them." he adds.

"No, I am fine." I say.

"You're cold, just take them."

"You need to stop." I muttered.

"What?" he asked.

"Being nice to me, if I want to get over you, you need to give me time." I said.

"I don't have to be your boyfriend to give you socks." He whispered.

"I know." I replied.

"Then take the stupid socks and shut your mouth." He snapped. I snatched them off him and tugged them on, I instantly felt warmer. "Does that make getting over me easier?" he whispered making me smile.

"Yes, thank you, keep doing that." I yawned. I heard him chuckled and roll back onto his stomach.

+++

"Wake up. It's Tuesday!" I heard someone say knocking on our sliding door. I heard Grey groan and roll over, checking his watch.

"So what if it's Tuesday?" he yelled sitting up and sliding across the door to show Lincoln grinning at him.

"We're out of supplies, and it says here you and Alex volunteered for Tuesday runs, its Tuesday." He said happy with himself. Grey looked over to me where I still lied, watching them.

"What?" I asked.

"Are you okay with that?" Grey asked.

"She has to be, you 2 are the only ones yet to do a run." Lincoln said climbing back down the ladder.

"What a dickhead." I whispered.

"Well, you basically rejected him in front of his eyes." Grey laughed.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"When you know - we first kissed - he was mad remember?" he asked me.

"Yeah. So?"

"He apparently told Beau just before you came down that he had a massive crush on you." He said.

"No way."

"Well, you did lead him on..." Grey mumbled.

"What?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"You don't remember?" he asked.

"NO!" I said. It was pretty obvious I was confused.

"That makes more sense. Apparently a few nights after you originally found the alcohol stash with Willow, you went and binged on it, complaining of being a horrible person. Lincoln volunteered to help you back to the room and you kissed him." Grey said avoiding my eyes. My mouth dropped.

"No, no I didn't." I denied it.

"Yes, yes you did." Grey mumbled.

"When did Beau tell you this?" I asked, suddenly becoming conscious of Grey's sudden mood swing towards me after getting in the RV.

"After I came out of your room, helping you pack. Beau approached me and told me to watch out for him." he admitted.

"So that's the reason." I whispered.

"What?"

"That's the reason you don't love me anymore." I say.

"That's ridiculous."

"And completely true." I say getting my jacket and putting it on.

"Okay, maybe like 20% true."

"Unbelievable." I said.

"I'm not allowed to get mad?"

"Did you see me getting mad about Abby? No." I say shoving him out of the way to get to the door, "We have a run to do, get changed." I said harshly.

"That's different." He said following me down the ladder.

"How?"

"I -I -"

"Exactly. And the worst part is you would stop loving me just because I kissed him, 1 kiss. I still loved you after a relationship Grayson." I said. Everyone had stopped what they were doing and were watching our fight. "ARGH! I am so stupid for falling for someone immature! Are you 9?" I said walking away from him and to the door. The RV was stopped in the middle of the road, meaning there is a house close by to raid.

"Alex..."

"Thank you Grey - thank you for making me realize I don't need you whatsoever to be happy." I say.