"Something like that." I say while tying my combat boots.

"C'mon let's go." Mallory says quickly while grabbing her car keys and rushing out the front door.

I hop in the passenger seat and she brings the engine to life. I take out my cellphone and scroll through my instagram while she drives into town. Ever since I started hanging out with the guys I gained like 50 followers. Maybe their entire fanbase knows about me already.

"Why didn't I delete these pictures?" I groan while opening up a picture of me and Calum cuddled under a blanket with Mallory and Ashton laying on top of us.

"Don't delete them yet!" Mallory says a little too loudly.

"Why?"

"You never,.. uh know if you'll need them." She says while pulling up in front of bar. This one is a little bigger than the last one and there is a group of maybe 20 girls standing out front wearing shirts with '5SOS' written on the front.

We get out of the car and head up to the front door and I hear a bunch of whispers and light squeals. I smile at the girls as I walk by and follow Mallory. I feel a small tug on my wrist and I look down to see a girl, maybe around 15, looking back at me.

"Hi Breanna.." She says nervously.

"Hi.. What's your name sweetheart?" I say grabbing Mallory's arm so she doesn't leave me out here by myself. She turns around and watches our interaction.

"April.. Can I have a picture with you?" She blushes.

"Sure." I tell her and lean down to get in the view of her camera. This is weird. No one has ever wanted a picture with me. After I take the picture I turn to Mallory to see her hugging another girl.

"Will you tell Calum to follow me on Twitter?" April mumbles.

"Oh.. um.. sure.. What's your username?" I ask her while pulling out my cell phone.

"It's daddyhood." She says causing everyone around us to burst out in laughter, I even find myself chuckling lightly. I type her username in my phone and follow her.

"I will make sure Calum follows you." I say with a smile.

"Bye girls! I have to go find Ashton. He can't find his lucky bandana." Mallory groans.

"See you later." I say while following her inside. As I'm walking in I hear a bunch of people saying things like 'omg Mallory and Ashton are OTP' and 'Calum and Breanna are so cute'. 

We were cute. Not so much anymore. I'm just hoping I don't see him much tonight.

"Baby!" Mallory squeals while running up to Ashton and jumping into his arms, nearly knocking him over. I smile at their interaction and look further to the left to see Calum watching me. I turn my head trying to pretend I didn't see him. 

Calum sets his bass down and starts walking over to me, only to be stopped by Michael calling his name. 

"Calum, come help me set up this fucking amp." Michael groans. Calum drops his head and sighs while walking over to help him.

"Hi." Luke says while walking over to me and sitting down at the table.

"Lucifer." I say with a giggle. 

"Clever.." He compliments with a laugh.

"Thanks.." I say not knowing anything else to say.

"Look.. I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry you and Calum broke up, but I think you should give him another chance. It was a misunderstanding." Luke explains.

"Well then Calum can grow a pair and tell me that himself." I spit. Luke nods his head stands up.

"You know what? I wish I had someone who talks about me the way Cal talks about you." Luke says.

"What about Sarah?" I say ignoring the part about Calum talking about me.

"We haven't talked in days. She doesn't even miss me." He says sadness overtaking his perfect features. 

"You know she does.." 

"Okay Breanna. It doesn't matter right now anyway.. The place is filling up.. I should go." He says while heading into the back with Ashton, Calum and Michael.

Mallory walks up to me with two drinks in her hands and places one in front of me.

"Did I miss anything?" She asks.

"Nope." 

"Are you ready?" She says with a grin.

"Ready for what?" The show? I wonder.

"You'll see." She says with a smile as the lights fade out.

-

this was crap sorry i was trying to lead up to whats gonna happen.. it didnt work. prob updating friday but not until like late.  BTW MY MOM SAID I MIGHT GO TO OTRA IN CALIFORNIA AND I CAN GO WITH BREANNA (my internet bestest friend ever ok big deak) SO YEAH THATS ABOUT IT 

ok ily goodnight (no spellchecking. surprise)

twitter : lighteyesirwin

i always feel like i have so much to say here but i end up writing pointless stuff lol