0.2

There was a deep rumbling coming from the rear of the airplane signaling we were landing. Unfortunately, I hadn't slept the entire way and woke up with almost 6 hours left. I passed time by reading some books I brought along and listening to some All Time Low songs. The captain came over the speaker giving us a few simple instructions for landing. I wasn't exactly paying much attention because I kept thinking about the fact that I was about to meet my closest internet friend. After all this time we finally get to see each other face to face in person and not on a small phone screen with cracks in it.

Once the plane landed I grabbed both of my bugs that luckily fit in the overhead compartment and bounded off. I walked out of the small tunnel and my eyes began sweeping the hundreds of people. I pulled out my cell to text her and ask where she was when I heard a voice screaming, "BREANNA!" I quickly turned around and saw a girl with long brown hair about 50 feet away smiling and waving like a maniac with two other guys behind her in the distance. I grabbed my suitcase and ran towards her direction.

"Mallory!" I ran into her arms and wrapped mine around her shoulders. I could hear soft sobs coming from her so I pulled back to let her breathe. She had mascara running down her face and I am sure I look the same. I hug her quickly once more and wipe under her eyes while she does the same for me. "Breanna, you're actually real." I laugh at her strange statement and nod. "I am so, I can't breathe right now. Give me a quick minute." She smiles and laces her arm through mine and begins to pull one of my bags.

Two guys start to walk up to us and I immediately recognize one of them as Ashton. He looks a lot taller in person. He is at least 6 inches taller than Mallory. His hair is messy and secured by a red bandana. My eyes scan over the other guy beside him who is almost the same height. He has dark colored hair and a few random freckles dotted around his right cheek. I'm assuming this is one of the guys in Ashton's band but I'm not sure which one.

I look to Ashton and smile. "Ashton, nice to finally meet you." He giggles, like seriously giggles. He sounds as if he is a little school girl yet it suits him. Mallory smiles widely and looks at the dark haired boy. "Almost forgot! Breanna this is Calum. Remember the bassist in Five Seconds of Summer?" I nod remembering Ashton mentioning him in during our facetime.

Calum looks down at me and gives a shy smile. "Nice to meet you Calum.." I say as sweetly as I can manage considering he looks terrified. I look back to Mallory and notice our arms are still entwined. "Alright. Let's get out of here!" I suggest. Mallory and Ashton nod agreeingly while Calum begins to walk away from us out the front of the door. Ashton looks back at Mallory with a puzzled look. "I wonder what his problem is." Mallory questions aloud. I shrug my shoulders because I obviously don't know, I just met the guy.

Ashton jogs up to Calum and begins walking with him a few feet ahead of us. "Don't worry. He will come around. He's just going through some stuff. His girlfriend, well I guess his ex-girlfriend now, just cheated on him and he's taking it pretty rough." I look towards the boys and back to Mallory. "You know.. One thing I will never understand is cheating.. like hello, if you aren't happy then leave." I scoff. She nods agreeingly, "Preach it." We both begin to laugh at her statement and hop into the car outside.

Ashton hops into the driver seat along with Mallory in the passenger seat, leaving me having to sit next to Calum. Once he gets in he scoots as close to the other side of the car as he can get. Do I smell or something? I look up to the front of the car to see Ashton and Mallory holding hands on the center console.

Calum apparently notices it too and scoffs only loud enough for me to hear. "They are going to make me sick. They never stop touching each other." He whispers. I laugh quietly and nod. "They're in love I guess. I remember feeling like that." Calum looks towards me and then back up at them. "I guess but they don't have to be so touchy all the time, It gets annoying." I scoot closer to Calum so he will be able to hear me better without the risk of them hearing us. "Don't worry, they won't be like this forever."

Calum doesn't reply he just looks out his window. I scoot back closer to my side of the car and watch the scenery. Mallory looks to the back of the car, I'm assuming so she can check on us. "So Breanna, today the boys have band practice which usually means the boys girlfriends come over and we all hang out. Sound okay?" I nod, "Yeah sure. Sounds really fun."

We pull up to medium sized two story house and get out of the car. Ashton grabs both of my bags for me and heads inside with Calum. Mallory walks up to me and studies my face. I look at her confused. "Mallory, what the hell are you doing?" I say holding back a laugh. She chuckles to herself. "Sorry Bre. it's just strange seeing you in person, and I was trying to make sure you were alright."

"Yeah I'm fine. I just don't think Calum likes me very much." Mallory looks up towards the house as if she's checking to make sure no one is around. "No! He is probably just intimidated because he thinks you're hot." She giggles. I slap her arm gently. "Oh shut up."

She leads me inside and upstairs to her room. "Alright this is my room. Ashton put your stuff over there." She points to my bags in the corner of the room. "Now lets go introduce you to the other boys!" She runs over and grabs my arm dragging me out of her room and down the stairs. Yep. This is going to be an amazing summer with my bestfriend.