0.7

After Calum left we went upstairs to cook a frozen pizza and watch some movies. I am still really confused about what is going on with Calum. Mallory swears he likes me but I don't see how he goes from being rude to being interested.

"So would you be interested in Calum if he asked you on a date?" Mallory questions.

I haven't thought about it really. I mean he is very attractive and fun to be around, but only when he's in a good mood. I don't want what happened with Zach to happen again. Zach cheating on me broke my heart and I thought I really loved him. I doubt Calum would be one to cheat though since his girlfriend cheated on him.

"I don't know. It doesn't matter though. He isn't interested so let's just drop it." I say an move my eyes back to screen to finish the documentary we have both seen too many times to count. I will never understand the effect 5 British boys have on us.

Mallory nods her head agreeing to stop talking about it. We end up watching a few more movies until our eyes are about to close.

"Let's go to sleep. We have to leave by 12 tomorrow to go to the guys soundcheck." Mallory groans and heads upstairs. I follow after and plop down in the bed after plugging in my cell phone to charge it. My eyes quickly close and I drift off to sleep.

-

We wake up the next morning around 10:30. Mallory hops out of bed and grabs some clothes from the closet.

"Do you mind if I shower first? I take forever to get ready." She asks. I nod my head letting her know to go.

I pick up my cell phone to see I have a text message from Zach.

*hey baby im sorry. can we work it out plzzz* It reads.

*No Zach. Im done, so please stop texting me.* I reply.

I lay my phone down on the bed and anout 15 minutes later Mallory walks out dressed in white shorts and a 5 Seconds of Summer shirt.

"Ashton gave me this shirt and he wants me to wear it so I can promote the band." Mallory says with a laugh.

"Do you have an extra?" I say jokingly.

"Would you wear it? I actually do! Hold on." Mallory says and turns around to start rummaging through her closet. While she is turned around I notice 'IRWIN' is in big black letters printed across the top of her shirt.

"Okay.. this is the only one clean.." She hands me the shirt and I take it from her and grab a pair of jean shorts.

"Alrght. Be right back." I reply and walk into the bathroom to shower. I turn the water as hot as I can manage and let it relax my muscles. I step out of the shower and put the clothes on and brush out my hair. When I walk back into Mallory's room she has a smile on her face and holding back laughter.

"What's so funny?" I ask her.

"Nothing.. Let's go!" She stands up and grabs my arm. I pick up my cell phone and let her drag me down the stairs to her car.

She starts her car and backs out of the driveway and heads into town.

"I wonder what Calum is gonna say about your shirt." Mallory says with a giggle.

Why would Calum care about my shirt? It's just the band.

"Why? It's not like I have 'Calum Hood' written on it or anythin-" I start to say. "Wait.. Mallory.. Is there a name on the back of this shirt?" I question angrily.

She starts laughing and it answers my question. I can't believe I didn't check the back of the shirt before I put it on. I hope my hair covers it so Calum won't even notice.