1.4

Breanna's POV

After almost 2 hours of Mallory grilling Calum about "how he will treat me" and if he will "make enough money to support our children", Ashton came in and told her she needed to relax. It wasn't that bad until she brought up marriage and children. That was a little too son.

"Babe, I'm about to leave. Want me to drive you home?" Michael asks his new girlfriend, Cathrine. She nods and stands up to collect her things.

"Mallory and Breanna. Be sure to text me about going to the mall tomorrow!" Cathrine says while putting her purse on her shoulder. 

"Sounds like a plan! I will text you later." Mallory says while laying her head in Ashton's lap. I nod my head but end up not being able to move my neck due to the fact Calum's arm has my hair trapped under it.

"Calum, you're on my hair." I wince. He quickly lifts his arm and I lift my hair up so he can move his arm. He snakes it around my lower waist and pulls me into his side. 

"Sorry babe." He whispers into my ear, giving me chillbumps.

"Are you excited to see One Direction on Friday?" Ashton asks us. 

Today is Wednesday so that means we are seeing them in 2 days. It's insane. I never expected Ashton to give us those tickets yesterday. When Mallory and I got home last night, she probably cried for 2 hours. She loves Harry Styles more than anything, other than Ashton. When she explains it, she says it's a different love. She has this theory that Louis and Harry are in some secret relationship with each other. I don't pay attention to that much, I just love them all.

"Are you kidding? Ecstatic." Calum says sarcastically. I nudge him lightly in the ribs with my elbows. He grins down at me and shakes his head.

"Calum, think about it like this. You like to make your girlfriend happy, right?" Ashton asks.

"Well, yeah. Of course." Calum says while shrugging his shoulders.

We haven't exactly established our relationship, but hearing Calum say these things gives me butterflies.

"These guys that sing and dance and shit, make them happy." Ashton says while looking down at Mallory. She smiles up at him and kisses his jaw lightly.

"Plus, we might get lucky afterwards." Ashton says with a wink. Mallory scoffs and slaps his chest gently.

"Wait, they fucking dance?" Calum groans.

"No. They don't dance. Don't worry." I tell Calum with a giggle. He smiles and looks up towards the ceiling and mouths 'thank you.' I guess he's telling God thanks for not letting One Direction dance? 

"Calum, I almost forgot to tell you, I ran into Hannah the other day. She wants to talk to you." Ashton says casually while scrolling through his cellphone.

Hannah? That name sounds familiar but I can't place the significance. Maybe Mallory has talked about her before.

"Talk to me? About what?" Calum asks nervously. He moves his arm from around me and takes out his cellphone looking through his messages.

"Mate, how am I supposed to fucking now? I can't read minds." Ashton says turning on the small television in the living room.

"Wait.. that Hannah?" Mallory says cautiously. Ashton nods and then his eyes get wider.

"Shit, I totally forgot." Ashton groans. I look at Calum and he's scrolling through his phone.

"Who's Hannah?" I ask aloud. Calum rubs his face with both of his hands and looks away from me.