0.3

Mallory lead me down the stairs into the basement and I see a group of people including Calum and Ashton. "Okay guys! This is Breanna!" A guy with black and white hair comes up to me with a huge smile on his face. "Hi there." I smile back at him and wave a little at him. Mallory looks awkwardly at Michael and chuckles lightly. "Mikey, please don't make her uncomfortable.. Go get Maggie." Michael walks over to a girl with curly hair and grabs her hand. "That's his girlfriend." Mallory whispers. I nod my head and smile when they get closer.

"Breanna, this is Maggie, Maggie this is Breanna." Mallory introduces us. Michael looks down at Maggie adoringly and entwines their fingers together. "It's nice to meet you." Maggie says sweetly. "Likewise." I reply. Michael and Maggie walk back over to the couch and sit down next to a really tall blonde guy with a girl sitting in his lap. "The other guy over there is Luke and that's his girlfriend, Sarah." Mallory pauses for a second then calls them over. "Luke and Sarah come here!" Sarah stands up and grabs Luke's hand dragging him with her.

"Wow so nice to finally meet you!" Sarah says with a sweet smile. Luke removes his hand from Sarah's grasp but then wraps his arm around her waist. "Yeah. Nice to meet you." Luke replies. "Yeah it's great to match names with faces!" I laugh to myself.

Ashton walks up behind Mallory and rests his chin on the top of her head. "Boys, I think it's time to start practice." They guys all nod agreeingly and go up on to the small platform I am assuming they use as a stage. Ashton gives Mallory a quick peck on the cheek and walks to his drum kit. I look back over to Mallory and notice she's blushing. "You and Ashton are so cute." Mallory covers her face with her hands and the looks up. "You know after all this time, you'd think he wouldn't still make me nervous.."

She grabs my arm gently and leads me over to the couch in front of their makeshift stage. Luke and Sarah are sitting on the couch in the middle of a very intense makeout session and Mallory has to pull them apart. "Guys. Enough. Wait 'till you get back home for Christ's sake." Sarah pulls back immediately embarrassed to have been caught. Luke stands up smirking down at Sarah and nods. "Later baby. I promise." He says seductively and I couldn't help but laugh at the redness on Sarah's cheeks. Mallory shakes her head and takes a seat on the couch next to Maggie.

Surprisingly, we all fit on the couch comfortably so we could watch the boys practice. I notice Calum standing towards the right of Luke with a bass guitar. He is really attractive. Like, damn. Why would some girl cheat when they have that fine piece of meat? Wait, I should not be thinking like that. I can't develope a little crush on Calum.. He obviously doesn't have any interest in me.

"Babe, what song do you wanna hear first?" Luke says over his microphone. Sarah looks to us as if asking our opinions. Maggie shrugs her shoulders. "Breanna, do you remember any of the songs I showed you?" Mallory asked.

Mallory sent me all of their songs on a CD and I listened to them. I really enjoyed all of them but 'Close as Strangers' really stuck out to me. It was such a beautiful song and meaningful. I didn't know what voice belonged to the guys but I did have a favorite. There isn't a way to describe his voice but it was just so rich and cute. I personally thought it was beautiful.

"Can you play Close as Strangers?" I ask. The boys nod their heads, well all except Calum. I really don't know what I did wrong. He just doesn't like me I guess. I can understand sort of, I mean I have met people I don't like but usually I would give them a chance. See, this is just another reason I shouldn't have a small crush on him. He wants nothing to do with me.

'Six weeks since I've been away and now you're saying everything has changed'

Michael sang beautifully looking directly at Maggie. You could really tell how he felt about her just by watching him look at her.