"Boy fuck you. This my child. I can always have you escorted out.", she said rolling her eyes.

"I hope you catch a contraction.", i mumbled.

"Fuck you hoe. Thought i couldn't hear the shit. Dumb bitch."

"Stupid bitch if i said it loud enough for you to hear, then it was meant to be heard."

"Bitch get yo sarcastic ass out. No negative vibes bitch. Do you see the sign on the door? Positive vibes only baby.", she said making me shake my head.

"Bye Rae.", i laughed shaking my head.

"Where you going Zorye?", she asked rubbing her hand over her stomach.

"To see what kind of food they got in the cafeteria.", i said standing up.

"Nooooo don't leave me until I get my epidural.", she whined.

"Nigga I'm hungry. You might not be, but I am. Ian get to go to lunch cause somebody decided they was gon come early.", I said making I Kyaih snap her neck towards me.

"Okay first of all you stupid bitch, ion control what goes on in my uterus also shut the fuck up. Yo dumbass shouldn't have left without eating breakfast knowing yo duck ass gotta eat every four hours you dumb bitch. You got sit yo ass on that pull out couch and wait until I get my fucking epidural, okay? Okay.", she said making me flinch.

Kyaih's POV

This bitch got life fucked all the way up if he think he finna leave at any time while I'm going through this shit. The devil is a lie.

Dumb ass lopsided walk having ass Donald duck built bitch. I swear to God once I drop this baby I'm beating the fuck outta Aiden and Kayden.

That ugly ass non dressing bitch been trying me my entire pregnancy and he gon feel my frustration.

"Raaaaaeeeeee.", Aiden whined.

"What the fuck you keep calling me for?", I snapped at him.

"Yo hormones still outta whack bipolar ass.", he said smacking his lips.

"If you wanna see bipolar I can show yo ass bipolar you roughneck bitch.", I said making the nurse that was walking in flinch.

"I don't feel safe around you right now.", he mumbled making the nurse laugh.

"Don't pay him no mind ma'am. He just being a little sentive bitch.", I said making the nurse shake her head at us.

"Me and my husband were kinda like this when I was giving birth to my youngest and last child. We have six kids and they are a handful but I love them all. Listen to me and watch him put three condoms on so you don't have to endure this pain again unless it's a planned pregnancy.", she said whispering the last part to me.

"See Kyaih I'm tryna get like the nurse. They got six kids.", he said making me smack my lips.

"Bitch I will neuter you. Play wimme if you want to.", I said making him wince. "That's what I thought."

"Nurse where's Dr. Mikeal with her epidural? Ion feel safe here all alone with her while she's in pain.", he said making me smack my lips.

"Suck it up and stop acting like a little bitch, you did this to me so you gon sit in here."

"Imma tell my mama on you.", he mumbled.