XXXIV

January 2019
Houston, Texas
Kyaih's Apartment
Kyaih's POV

"Pick one g.", Aiden sighed. He had us looking at necklaces he wanted to us including Zoriah.

"But what if i want both?", i asked tilting my head.

"No nigga. Pick one before i pick for us.", he sighed.

"Well then you pick bitch.", i shrugged rubbing my stomach.

"Moody ass.", he mumbled. "Do you like this?"

"Yes. You know i could've just made these.", i said.

"You don't need to be doing nothing with your due date approaching.", he said kissing my cheek.

"My due date is in six weeks negro. I got time. Stop tryna rush her outta me. You must've forgot that y'all said i couldn't get an epidural which mean this is finna be painful as fuck. Her head is already big so that's gon make it even worse.", i said rubbing my stomach.

"Because you know no matter what kind of pain it is you can't sit still and you know that if you move while they injecting it into yo back you gon be paralyzed and we don't need to wheeling around here depressed and paralyzed. And we already decided to do a natural birth unless something goes wrong with you or Zobaby.", he said making me sigh.

"We'll be fine. Go get me some food please.", i said kicking my feet up on the table.

"Whatchu want?", he asked closing the computer.

"I want some papas. I want a pulled pork baked potato and a sausage po-boy with fries.", i smiled.

"Aight. You coming too?", he asked standing up.

"You know what? Its been a while since we sat in a restaurant and ate together.", i said kicking my feet down.

"Aight. Imma grab ya crocs.", he said before disappearing into the hallway.

Even though im technically not due until next month, Zoriah can really come at any point. Hopefully it's not during the times i have to go meet with my professor cause me and Zoriah gon fight and then imma fight Aiden for cumming in me with his duck ass.

"Here.", he said coming back with my baby blue crocs.

"Thank you daddy.", i said playfully.

He shook his head at me and smiled. "You need help getting up?"

"Nope i got it.", i smiled slowly getting up.

"Let's go.", he said grabbing my keys.

"After i drop Zo-baby, imma be fine as wine no cap.", i said going on Snapchat.

"After you drop Zo-baby, I'm putting two more in you.", he said making me end my video.

"Ahhaaaa boy i know you fucking lying. Zo-baby is enough. You might as well go find another girl cause i ain't having no more of yo kids. Tuh the devil is a lie.", i said turning around and walking down the stairs.

"Remember what you said last night? 'Oohhhh daddy imma have all yo kids.'", he laughed making me roll my eyes.

"Sex talk is just what it is. Sex. Talk. I was just saying shit during sex. In order to boost a mans sex spirit, you tell him what he wanna hear and you wanted me to tell you that i was gon have all your kids knowing damn well i would only say it if i was receiving pleasure.", i explained.

"Bit- oouuuu girl. I thought you was some random girl i was finna cuss you out.", Will said making me roll my eyes.

"Bye William.", i sighed pulling Aiden closer to me.