XXI

Continued........

(If you don't want to read the s*x scene, scroll until you see "#####")

Kyaih's POV

Aiden had me in the backseat arched waiting for him to gimme what i wanted. He had me all hot and bothered and he wasn't moving fast enough.

"Aiddddeeeennnnn.", i moaned as he thrusted into me. His strokes were slow and long. He knew that i didn't like slowness he was doing it cause i messed with him earlier.

"A-a-aiden. Co-come oonnnn.", i moaned as he gripped my hips and slammed into me.

He pushed my back down more and started speeding up.  He was going too deep, so i placed my hand on his stomach to try to make him pull out some, but he slapped my hand away and kept going.

"Don't push me back. You wanted it so you gon take it.", he said slapping my ass.

"Oh fuck.", i moaned. He was jabbing at my spot with no remorse.

"Shit Yaya.", Aiden groaned. His strokes started slowing down meaning he was getting tired, so i started throwing my ass back on all nine inches.

"Get you some baby.", he said slapping my ass and then rubbing it.

"Fuuuuuccckkkk.", i said as he took over again.

Feeling the familar knot in my stomach, i clenched myself around him.

"Stop. Shit.", he groaned.

"I-ooh fuck. I'm bout to cum."

"I'm right behind you.", he said reaching under me to play with my clit.

"Oh my goooood. Fuuuuck."

"Let g-go of me.", he groaned.

I let go and tightened myself around him again as my orgasm came. "Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhh."

"Daaaammmnnnn.", he groaned. He let out a low moan before i felt him shoot his warm semen inside of me.

#########################################

Got a nigga moaning and shit. This pussy is powerful.

He wiped me off and then pulled my clothes up before cleaning himself.

"Thank you.", i said pecking his lips.

"Mmmhmmm. Go get in the front.", he said pulling his pants up.

I got the car and walked around to my side. Before i could open the door Aiden opened it for me. I mumbled a thank you and put my seatbelt on.

He got in the car and turned it on, rolling the windows down to let the car air out.

"What time is it?", he asked pulling out of the vacant parking lot.

"8:23 p.m.", i said before laughing to myself.

"Aight. Text Dwayne from my phone and ask if he made it yet.", he told me grabbing his phone from the console. He had me put my fingerprint in his phone a few days ago cause he felt as if he had nothing to hide from me.