IX

Friday, June 12, 2019
Houston, Texas
Camryn and Reece's house
6:00 p.m.

Kyaih POV

"Girl what's wrong with you? You been quiet ever since you got here?", Reece asked me.

To be honest I didn't wanna talk right now. It was a lot of shit on my mind that I needed to sort out before I got back to my normal self.

"Nothing. I just got a lot on my mind. Imma see y'all tomorrow though. I'll send the address for the skydiving place.", I said taking my keys out of my pocket.

"Yaya you know we here for you if you need to talk alright?", Camryn said walking out.

"I know.", I mumbled giving her a small smile.

"I'll call you later tonight.", she said pulling me into a hug.

"Okay. Bye guys.", I said walking out the door.

On the way out I bumped into Aiden, Dwayne, and Damon.

"Wassup lil bit.", Dwayne said acknowledging me first.

"Hey.", I mumbled and kept it pushing.

Right now I wanted to be in the arms of my mama while Kai and Kayden laid with us talking about stupid stuff like we used to do.

I saw Dwayne scrunch his face up and walk into the house. It was too early for them to care about me.

Pulling off in the direction of the house, I sighed. If Valarie tried some shit with me today I wasn't going to hesitate hurting her.

Since my phone was automatically connected to my car by Bluetooth I answered the call without looking at the dashboard.

"Lil Bit.", Dwayne's voice boomed through my speakers.

Waiting for the light to turn green, I propped my elbow on the door and layed my head in my hand.

"Yes Dwayne?", I sighed.

"What's wrong witchu? Who we need to cut up in through into the ocean?", he said sounding serious. He almost made me laugh. Almost.

"Nobody. It's a family issue. I know you probably got me on speaker phone so imma tell y'all not to worry about me. Let's just worry about me turning nasty nineteen. I'll be okay by 12 I promise.", I said pulling into the driveway.

"You better. I need my bold, goofy, happy Kyaih back!", Reece screamed.

"Okay I got y'all. I talk to y'all later cause I just pulled up to my mama house.", I said disconnecting my phone from my car.

"Aight lil bit.", Dwayne said.

"Bye my nigga Dwayne.", I laughed.

"Yuuhhhhh that's my nigga.", he laughed before hanging up.

I shook my head and made my way to the door. Unlocking it, I walked in putting my ohone in one pocket and my keys in the other.