I made a mental note to ask daddy for a new sibling. My thoughts were interrupted by someone attacking me or rather my stomach.

The tickle monster!

The tickle monster was wearing a black sweater and jeans?

I laughed and laughed and laughed with no limits.

"Did my precious baby miss me?" Dad asked me while giving me kisses all over my face.

"I missed you soww mwch," I screamed and hugged my father for my dear life.

"I'm sorry baby, now I'm here okay?"dad said and pressed me against his chest lightly.

I nodded and hugged his torso. Blocking my view from the world burying my face into his chest. Finally feeling relaxed and safe. He stood up with me and carried me somewhere. I let him.

"What do we have for lunch today?" Dad asked to someone whom I assumed as Maya.

"Curry and rice, sir." she replied.

"Alright, just serve us in a thirty minutes," dad said and got into his room his time.

"What do you want to do princess?" Dad asked me whilst sitting on the bed and putting me on his lap.

"Lwt's go mwet Aama," I suggested happily, looking forward to it too. Dad's amused smile turned into a sad one. I frowned.

Did I say something wrong?

"I don't know if she's allowed to meet us sweety," daddy said and I frowned again. I didn't understand.

It's been a whole week since we've got back to our building. I missed that two story house where I shared a room with Aana. Aana and me kept meeting in the lunch break and when the school left but that wasn't enough. It wasn't even an ounce of what I was spending with her when I lived with her.

"Don't be sad 'm princess, I'll make some way to get a hold on her," My lips formed a small pout as I stared up at my father.

He chuckled, "don't look at me like that. I'm melting sweety," he said and tickled me once making me bounce like a spring, giggling.

"Dawddy," I said catching his attention.

"Yes baby?"

"Can I hawe a brwther? Or a sistwer?" I asked in a hope of a positive response.

Daddy smiled, "so that you won't be lonely anymore?" He asked

I nodded.

"First of all, I'll make sure you won't get lonely again, and about a new sibling, I'll think about it,"

I smiled. I was satisfied. Atleast he appreciated my demand.

"Where uncle Ishan? And uncle Robbie and uncle Rayan?" I asked rubbing my hands on dad's both sides of his cheeks where there was alot of stubble grown. He did needed to shave.

"Ishan is on a cover shoot of a youtuber or something," dad made a face of 'something like that'. "Robbie and Rayan are on a summit of  architects. They're all gonna be busy today," he looked down at me and pouted his bottom lip, fake frowning.

I giggled at his face and pinched his cheeks. "you powted dwddy," I squealed and stood up on his lap. Dad quickly took a hold of my waist before I could fall.

"Your turn," dad said. I quickly made a face like a maniac. Dad laughed loudly.

"I'm Home!" A loud voice of Ishan beamed into the whole appartment.