Chapter 5:

In the next day, when the Louds woke up, they saw trucks an abandoned house with Carol standing there.

Lori: When she said that she would move here in no time, she wasn't joking...

Carol saw the Louds and waved at them.

Carol: Good morning Louds, I will live near you from now on.

Lincoln: That's great!

Lynn: What's great about this?

Rita: It's great because we won't have to worry about him since his project mate is near us.

Carol: All true, I used to live far from here. Now Lincoln, when will we start? *Eye blink*

He knew that she meant that they must start now.

Lincoln: I'll go set myself, do you want me to buy the stuff we need?

Carol: Sure, we will go to the stores with my cousin Crimson on his speed car.

Lynn Sr.: Be careful, Lincoln.

Lincoln: Don't worry, dad...

Then, a black car with wolf designs arrived, the window rolled down and the old black-haired driver appeared.

Carol: Mr. and Mrs. Loud, meet Crimson. Crimson, the Louds.

Crimson: Sub fellas. So Carol, we must hurry, the stores are about to get filled by people.

Carol: Come on, Lincoln!

Lincoln: Bye mom! Bye dad!

The boy got inside the car with Carol and they both went to the store... That's how the others thought...

A while later, Lincoln saw a lot of workers in the stage they went to.

Lincoln: Oh my... What's all about all of those workers and stuff?

Carol: All of us are doing our job, I am the storywriter and you're the main character.

Lincoln: But I am a horrible actor!

Carol: Listen there, kid. Every time you feel yourself afraid, put in your mind what would happen to Lucy...

Lincoln did that; he imagined Lucy's sad face and tears, he didn't like it, his mind forced his body in moving on to work!

Lincoln: *Loud, exited voice* What are we waiting for?! Let's get the job done now!

The workers felt a strong energy in their veins when Lincoln talked, they all shouted a loud "YEAH!" and went to work. Lincoln revised, acted and did a good job. After that, he didn't finish, he went to a shop of art work, then to the camps and every place Carol went. Days went really fast, every time we returns home, his family notice the sweat and some bruises in Lincoln. They wanted to know what kind of project was making him return home in such a look...

Time passed by, it was one day before Lucy's birthday; Lucy was sad because nobody ever remembered her, while the others were focused on knowing what was Lincoln doing those past days and caused him to have bruises and return home exhausted...

They saw him going downstairs and trying to get out when...

Everyone {Except Lucy and Lily}: LINCOLN!

Lincoln: Good morning, guys.

Luna: There is something we wanna know.

Lola: Like, what's going on with you?

Lincoln: Uh... Nothing...

Lana: Don't lie! Look at yourself! Every time you return home, your body almost falls, your hands get bruises and you sweat a lot.

Lori: What kind of projects that caused you to come to us everyday in such a condition?

Lynn: You better start explain before...

Lincoln: I can't talk, even if you threat me, I have vowed not to talk until the midnight reaches. Now if you excuse me, I have a business to finish.

He didn't walk, he ran, they tried to reach him but he already disappeared from the scenes.

Lisa: Jeez, for an exhausted person he ran more quickly than an angry Lori.

Leni: how are we going to find him?

Lisa: Don't worry, dudes. I think I know where he is going.

Lori: Really?

Lisa: Yes, I put a locator in his t-shirt, finding him won't be hard.

- Meanwhile

Lincoln reached the graveyard and found Carol.

Carol: Dude! What happen?

Lincoln: It's my family! They started suspecting me!

Carol: Don't worry, everything is set. At midnight, we can say mission accomplished...

The final chapter is on the door.

The votes tell me that you are supporting me or you loved my work.

I'll understand the fact that I don't earn any.

:(