Chapter 1

Another regular day in the Loud house; the parents and the children: 10 girls and a single boy. They are acting like usual: Arguing, solve issues and then arguing again. That's how the 11-year-old Lincoln Loud looks to that life with his 9 sisters everyday... Hold on a bit... 9 sisters? Aren't they 10? He started counting: the oldest Lori on her phone, Leni brushing her hair, Luna playing the guitar, Luan and her jokes, Lynn playing football, Lisa reading a book, Lola putting makeup again, Lana inside the bathroom and Lily in the living room with his parents... He knew there was someone missing... Of course! His dark sister is not there! He looked in the rooms, but Lucy wasn't there, he searched in the attic and in the basement, no sign too... Where did she go in that morning?

Lincoln: Lynn? Haven't you seen Lucy?

Lynn: She must be in her dark place...

Lincoln: I searched all around the house, I can't find her anywhere!

Luan: No need to be worry, you know it's hard for us to hear her, she might pop up in front of you any second and scare you.

Leni: Why do you want her anyway?

Lincoln: I... I just dunno... I feel like I forgot something important... And I am sure it's about Lucy...

They kept talking until the front door was opened and they could hear the parents talking.

Rita *the mother*: Lucy? Where have you been at such time?

Lynn Sr. *the father*: I don't remember seeing you getting out. In fact, I don't remember seeing you passing through...

Lucy just passed through her dad and mom, went upstairs and making her way to the attic. When she passed Lincoln, he felt his brotherly instincts stinging him so harshly; he felt that his 8-year-old emo sister was depressed... Way more depressed than usual...

Lincoln: Why is she so sad? I mean she is always sad but... I can feel that this sadness is way too much... If I can only remember what I forgot... I know it has to do with her...

Lola: Stay quiet, Lincoln! You're talking too much!

Lynn: Yeah, Lincoln. It's no big deal...

Lincoln: Lynn? How could you say that? She's your sister and roommate...

Luan: Right, but Lucy is a silent emo, if you want to know why she is "depressed", then go and ask her.

Lisa: It's totally impossible for him to get the answer from Lucy.

Lori: Would you guys cut it out!? I am talking to my love on something more important than that demon!

Lincoln really didn't like his sisters' carelessness: You heartless creatures! Even vampires, werewolves and demons have a heart bigger than yours! I'll know what the big deal with Lucy! I didn't need your stupid opinion!

He walked to the attic, hoping on some answers...

You know how it works:

Vote to make me move on,

Opinion to help me know what's your look toward my stories,

And ideas to help me create new ones!