"It's okay, you can fall asleep. I got you." Luke whispered to me. I laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

Calum's POV

I listened to her voice, singing so beautifully. I just, I just wish I could her voice one more time. Not singing, just talking. I want her to tell me that she loves me. I don't care if we fought because right now, I would do anything to have her back. To have her scream at me or argue with me. To have her hold me and give me kisses.

To have her being her sarcastic self. And most importantly, to have her love me back.

I looked to the very back to see Michael and Kevin asleep. I looked to me right to see Luke and Jocelyne asleep too. Ashton and Jackie were having their own conversation.

*Weeks later*

"You guys are on in 5." the man said leaving our dressing room. We were currently in Texas. The boys and I headed to the stage and got ready to go out.

Jocelyne and Jackie were backstage.

The music started playing. Ashton came out first raising his arms up in the air with his drum sticks. He sat down playing the beginning of the song the same time Me, Luke, and Michael came out playing the tune in our guitars.

I went to the edge of the stage looking and smiling at the crowd. The fans waved jumping up and down screaming.

I smiled. I truly smiled. It wasn't a fake one, it was a real one.

"She told me to meet her there, I can't afford a bus fair. I'm not old enough for her I'm just waiting til I'm 18." We sang. We sang a few more songs.

"This next song, is our next single here." I said.

"This is our song Amnesia." I said. The fans screamed putting their flashlights on us. The arena lit up. The sight was just so breath taking.

"I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted. I thought about our last kiss how it felt the way you tasted." I sang closing my eyes and stopping the tears.

I opened my eyes once we finished with the song. I looked at the crowd and saw Lori, in a white dress again. I got closed and closer the edge. The fans now going crazy. I jumped off the stage getting closer to where Lori was.

The fans screamed louder and louder. Security guards stopped me from going further. I looked past them and saw Lori gone.

"No! Where is she!" I screamed covering my mic so the fans wouldn't hear me. Luke came closer to me and gave me a hand back on stage, my eyes never leaving the spot where Lori was.

We finished the rest of what we had to sing.

"Thank you everybody! Goodnight!" Michael screamed. We all ran off stage and into the dressing room.

"What the hell was that Calum?" Luke asked as I sat on the couch.

"I saw her." I said.

Luke gave me a pitiful look.

"Calum-"

"I swear I saw her!" I screamed standing up. The rest of the boys just smiled and nodded.

"Doesn't feel good when they make you feel crazy right?" Jocelyne asked raising her eyebrows.

"I'm sorry. It's just that." I said not knowing what to say. I let out a shaky breath sitting back down.

Louis' POV

"Midnight memories! Oh a Oh oh!" We sang jumping everywhere on stage. The fans screaming. 5 seconds of summer finished like 30 minutes ago.