Day 14.

Day 14. First date.

(P.s: Updates should be back to a chapter every week, Saturday [Dunno what time of Saturday, but it will definitely be updated on Saturday] GMT+8 unless some shiet happens)

"W-would you like to go out next weekend?!" The strawberry-blonde haired girl's moe overwhelmed the cold, graceful and prideful Royal daughter.

*************************************

A cute girl wearing a simple outfit is waiting nearby the gate leading to the prestigious magic high school, Ovress Royal Academy (Only for bullies and big wallets). She nervously awaits for someone, as she twirls her hair around and checks herself out for any imperfections. She was practicing what she should say to the person she was awaiting her when she heard that person's voice calling out her name.

"Joy! I'm sorry, did I take long?" Another beauty ran towards her as her dress fluttered gently. Her fluffy red hair and small moist lips made Joy gulp down a mouth of air as she stared at the beautiful princess.

"Ourra-sama! No no, you weren't late at all haha...I was just too early. S-shall we set off on our uh..outing?" Inside, Joy was screaming as if there were no tomorrow. "T-this is a date, isn't it? It is, isn't it? GYAHAHAHAHA" Joy screamed in muffled happiness inside her head as she tried to keep on her best not-gay-for-Ourra face.

Ourra gave her a small smile and a cute nod. She took Joy by her hand as she pulled Joy along to the nearby market. "Let's go, Let's go! Eheheh! This is going to be so fun! I've never had a girl approach me to go out before, so let's go all out!" Ourra screamed and giggled happily as Joy had an Ourragasm.

They stopped by a shop filled with beautiful, cute and trendy accessories. Ourra looked around eagerly as Joy stared at Ourra intimately. She thought that Ourra was such a cutie and should be protected. "Hey, look at this, Joy. I think this would suit you really well!" Ourra said rising up from her squatting position, sliding her hair behind her ear as she pointed to a white lily hair-pin and showed Joy a proud, big wide smile that seemed to shine brightly.

Joy was lured in by that warm bright smile, and took a green coloured leaf-shaped hair-pin and clipped it onto Ourra's hair. She noticed that the hair-pin made Ourra look like an apple and couldn't help but giggle at the strange appearance.

"Ha..hahahha! You look like an apple! It's exactly alike haha! My friend turned out to be a bright red apple!"

Ourra got stunned by Joy's laugh but when she realised she was laughing because of her own appearance, Ourra blushed red. She puffed out her cheeks and showed Joy a cute pout as she glared at her.

"Miss, I'd like to buy the pin my friend is wearing here. How much would that be?" Joy and the shop-keeper bargained on about the price as Ourra continued glaring at Joy. Ourra stared at the fierce Joy arguing with the shop-keeper because of a single hair-pin that made her look like an apple. She laughed at the thought and just paid the shop-keeper and dragged Joy over to another stall.

Ourra dragged Joy over to a theatre. She grasps both of Joy's hands and stared at her seriously. "Joy...you've never experienced the "joy" of watching a play right?" Ourra asked Joy with proud and serious eyes. Joy stared at her blankly and soon started giggling at the joke Ourra made. "Hahahahaha...did you just..just make a joke using my name?! Ahahahah! You do have some sense after all! Ahahahaha." tears of happiness were coming out of Joy's sapphire blue eyes as she continued her crazed giggles. 

"Haha, was it that funny? Seems like I can be a comedian after all!" Ourra replied flattered as she giggled alongside Joy. "Haha! Of course you can! Who told you that you weren't funny?" Joy said clasping Ourra's hand. "Ah, my youngest brother, Everon told me! He can be so mean sometimes haha.." Ourra covered her mouth and whispered it into Joy's ear.

Joy covered her red ear and tensed up. Her voice became high pitched and awkward due to the embarrassment. "W-well, shall we get going? My, am I so excited for my first time watching a play hahaha. hEy, hOw AbOUt wE gEt gOIng. hAhAhAhAhA." 

Joy and Ourra walked along the sandy beach as the sun was setting. They held each other's hand and walked along like pure kids. Their dresses swayed according to the wind and the orange sun made the view look very romantic. Ourra clutched her hat as she dragged the tired but happy Joy along the sandy beach. The beach had always been a place where she had wanted to visit the most. She just never had the chance.

*********************************

Ourra clenched Joy's hand tighter. She felt something stirring in her. She didn't know if it was because her first outing with a friend was overwhelming or if it was the discovery of something very important. Whatever it was, she knew that it had to be protected with extra, extra care.

She stopped dragging along Joy and Joy instantly shoot her a questioning gaze as if to tell her why had she stopped. Ourra chuckled at the girl's indescribable face. She clasped Joy's shoulders as she stared straight into Joy's blue eyes. The flustered Joy blushed at the unexpected eye contact. She tried to cover her face up but was stopped by Ourra's strong grip.

"Hey, Joy. Today was super fun! Even though we haven't known each other for a very long time, I've started to warm up to you! I hope we'll be able to...go out again soon?" Ourra shot Joy an irresistibly overwhelming cute puppy eye face. Joy who took the critical damage with open arms replied her with a staggering voice, "Y-yeah, we definitely should! Haha-hahahahaha..."

Seeing as they were nearing the school gate after a 20 minute walk, Joy and Ourra decided it was a good idea to separate their entwined hands. Letting go with some hesitation, Joy left to her basic, simple and humble dorm as Ourra went back to her extravagant and expensive dorm. Joy waved goodbye to Ourra as she noticed the difference between the both of them. One was a commoner, the other was a royal. The difference was as big as the earth and the sky.

Nevertheless, Joy was determined to have Ourra's hand in marriage, to walk down the aisle together and live happily ever after. To have adopted kids who love them and who they'll love. To grow old and die together. Whatever it is, Ourra was determined to not give up on her second and true love.

**************************************

HIIII!11! 

I hope you enjoyed reading this uneventful chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Once again, thank you so much for all your votes, reads and comments. They really keep me pumped to write more chapter hehe. 

About some of the comments to which I don't reply, There are only prolly 4 reasons to why i don't respond to them. 

Either it's something I really have nothing to say about, I forgot about it because I'm still busy with exams or something else, I have replied to a comment which i find the most interesting or funny and decided to not reply to others or I'm still thinking about a reply that I should give. I rarely open wattpad unless I see one of my favourite novels have updated or I'm here to write another chapter. I might have not seen your comment notification in my notifications because I just clear them all out at once lol. So maybe that's a factor to why I don't reply to some comments. So i guess you can say that there was 5 reasons LOL.

Anyway, those shiet aren't important, but...

I CAN FINALLY HAVE A MORE SYSTEMATIC UPDATING SCHEDULE!!!! EVEN THO I'M STILL GOING FOR EXAMS FOR ABOUT A WEEK (I FEEL LIKE I MIGHT FAIL MATHS. I'M FAHKED.)

Well, once again, thank you very much for adding my story to your read list, for commenting, for reading and for voting! I look forward to seeing you again next chapter where maybe we'll be able to get to the juicy side! Have a good dayy!