Day 3.

Day 3. How Is Life Right Now?

Hey everyone! I know to you, it may seem like a short time since we last met, but for me it has already been 3 years! Im now 5 years old. And heres how, i entered a prestigious academy at the age of 5!

************************

"Wuu...just a bit higher...arghh...." Ares groaned with frustration. He had been trying to reach the cookies stored away at the highest point of the cupboard.

"Ares! Get down. We will be dead if Elverse or Hugo finds us! Don't drag us along with your stupid plans! Just give up on your long lost cookie or whatever it is!" [Ourra]

"No can do, sister. This cookie jar is my long lost lover! You will not interfere with our love." Ares said, trying to reach for the cookie jar.

Honestly, i too wished he would give up on his so called "lover". It was a waste of time and effort to reach that high only to get reprimanded for doing that.I know my brother is stupid, but i wished he could atleast understand what common sense is.

"That's it! I'm out of here. Don't blame me if you get an hour long lecture by mother. You should leave too Everon!" With that, Ourra has left the chat.

"Ares, stop being foolish. You were a high school student before coming here for goodness sake. Get ahold of yourself." I sighed, exasperate. I could not believe that a high school student would be like this! I would've imagined himself to properly take care of himself and not be such a baby.

"Cookies are important." No more, no less. That was all he said.

However, those 3 words were more than enough of a reason for my anger switch to turn on. I stomped out of the kitchen, looking for either Hugo or Elverse. I soon found Hugo sitting down, reading a book cooly. Which reminds me, Hugo, Ourra and Ares will be leaving our house in a few days to go back to the Royal Academy of Shenanigans. I don't know the actual name.

As for Elverse....i have no idea.

I called out to Hugo and told him about Ares' plan of getting his so called "lover". Hugo ran out of the room as if he was air. 'Must be wind magic' i thought to myself.

Now about the academy everyone goes to. I thought of going as well. Since everyone is older than me, they all left me behind to make friends, or should i say...connections. Well screw them for leaving me alone! Thus, i'm currently on my knees begging my father to let me attend the school as well.

"Please father?" I said on all fours.

"Ev, the Academy is not a playground for you. I cannot allow you to go." [Clein]

"What should i do to prove to you that i'm serious?" I said hoping he wouldn't say something like 'kiss me'

"How about you kiss me?" [Clein]

"......." i was smiling but had black lines forming on my face.

"Exactly, you won't kiss me, because you think i'm playing around. When you asked me to let you join the Academy, that was exactly how i felt. Distrust." [Clein]

"Fine. I won't kiss you, so i'll just use my brain to beat yours. How about this, you give me some questions, and i'll give you an answer in 10, no 5 seconds!" I said hoping he would atleast give me a bit of a chance.

"Fine. I agree. I hope that by me giving you these questions, you'll back out and wait for the appropriate time to go to the academy."

Yes! He trusts me! And took the bait. I graduated from a super famous and hardcore high school and college, it was just that the job i had picked wasn't in the best state.