Day 4.

Day-
A/n: okay first off! Im making this into bl, as per my wish and someone else. (You know who you are huehuehue) but, the romance wont be coming any time soon. Btw, i will not be posting any mature content after all....bcs i have no experience nor do i rly wanna classify this is as mature content, so...yeah! Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Day 5. Royal Academy of Shenanigans

"Here is your uniform, young master Reinfield." The maid passed me a very elegant and intricate looking uniform. I had a normal white collar long sleeve shirt with blank pants. Additionally, the uniform had their own coat. For boys, their coats are green. The back of the coat was slightly long with two separated parts, like what a butler's suit would look like. And the right side of our shoulders, were slightly long cloths draped on it. Over all, it looked pretty awesome!

(A mix of this...)

(And this)

(And this)

"EVVVV!" [Hugo]

"EVVVV!" [Hugo]

Woah....i've never seen a shouting and frantic Hugo before! This is amazing!

"Ev, father just told me you will be entering the academy! What is going on?!" He said with a paled face.

"Well....i'm smart enough to enter and i'm bored?" Replied the awesome me with a smug face.

"That doesn't make sense at all!" [Hugo]

"Well either ways, i will be following you, Ourra and Ares whether you like it, or not!" [Everon]

'This brother of mine....' was probably what Hugo was thinking. In the end, Hugo gave up. He smiled and walked away...or should i say, stumbled away.

In regards to my preparation to head off to the Royal Academy of Shenanigans, i have prepared every single thing, collected every single dust, and made sure there was sufficient air in my suitcase, is what i would have loved to say, but thats not the case. My suitcase, was as empty as my soul. So, with that said, lets get packing!

Everon's check list:
•clothes
•soap (shampoo and all those stuff)
•hangers
•thats it!

Yeah...im really not too keen on bringing a lot of things.