Day 12.

OMGGG GUYS, YOU ARE ALL SO JAJNEHCUAHHWH. I OPENED WATTPAD AFTER A LONG WHILE OF SCHOOL PROJECTS (SCHOOL HOLIDAYS STARTS NOW SO MORE TIME TO WRITE!) AND I TOOK A LOOK AT MY NOTIF AND GOT 63 PING? PONGS? DUNNO WHAT YOU CALL IT. THANK YOU ALL SO SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR ADDING MY STORY TO YOUR READ LIST, COMMENTING AND VOTING AJWNXYAHJWD. ENJOY THE STORY!

Day 12. NANI ARE YOU DOING?!

It was a very quiet scene. No one dared to disturb, not that there was anyone there. The dignified and elegant red hair princess started putting all the teacups in the basket she had prepared as the other strawberry blonde hair girl just stared at her. Joy's eyes didn't seem to be looking at anything, she seemed to be in a daze. Ourra didn't disturb her and continued packing when the youth's eyes were suddenly brimming with confidence.

Before Ourra took the chance to leave, Joy grasped her hand tightly saying a loud "Wait! Hold on, please!"

Ourra eyed the girl with interest. Never had anyone in this school have the courage to hold her hand and tell her to wait. Then again, it was pretty rude, but Ourra decided to let the girl continue.

"Ah! I'm sorry for being so rude princess Velverose. I truly apologize!" Joy frantically said letting go of Ourra's hand. The warmth that was on Ourra's hand had dissipated and she felt somewhat sad that Joy let go of her hand.

"Uh..well...uhm..how's your day?"

All Ourra could see at this specific moment was a little nervous puppy wanting attention from its owner. Having no reason to not answer Joy, Ourra complied and replied to Joy's question accordingly.

From small talks about the weather to hobbies and interests, the ambiance and setting started looking. That was until...a dense person couldn't control herself and shoved Joy out of the picture introducing herself, "Princess Velverose! Good day to you! My name is Scarlet Chrimeria! I'm from the Chrimeria family, that one family that has super awesome products on sale! Ever since I saw you, I felt my heart beating super fast! So with that, will you go out with me?"

Scarlet introduced herself, more excitedly than anyone would've liked it to be. You couldn't blame the girl, she's just overwhelmed with ...Joy....see what I did there? Cough cough... but let's blame her anyways (A/N: YOU HEARD THAT GUYS? GRAB YOUR PITCHFORKS!)

Now then, since we don't want to see poor Joy struggling to pull Scarlet away, let's stalk Eira instead.

"I wonder what's going on between the both of them at this moment." The white-haired girl walked gracefully along the school hallways, behind her was Alice following the girl's footsteps as she replied a calm and gentle, "knowing that little big..dumb..stupid (A/N: :D), I'd say it's fine.."

Eira gave her a small nod as she continued her tranquil walk. If this was a WuXia novel, this would be a scene where master and disciple walked around a beautiful forest. (A/N: look at me hinting to a novel that's already been published written by me that has a wuxia genre. Honestly I pity that book for not posting it on this account. LOL it only has 2 reads I think..both from me :D)

The sound of the noble kids preparing for the festival could be heard clearly. Screams and laughter alike, it seemed super lively. Eira stopped walking and turned around to face Alice saying, "Shall we go check up on Joy?"

The sun reflected the youth's face, it seemed as one smile from this person made all the gods fall in love and made them decide to cherish this person more. Alice gave Eira a graceful nod, she raised both of her arms seeming to want a hug. Smiling at the confused white hair girl, Alice softly whispered, "Would you like a piggy-back ride, your highness?"

The cute and embarrassing context made Eira blush, she smacked Alice's hand and meekly replied, "I'm not a kid! I can walk by myself!"

Eira decided to ignore Alice as she puffed up her cheeks and fastened her pace. Making her way back to the garden filled to the brim with assorted flowers, Eira and Alice noticed a comedic duo trying to catch the attention of Ourra. It seemed like they were performing some slap-stick-comedy. Eira didn't want to interfere but decided that he should at least help his troubled sister out. 

She went into the garden and cut into the comedic duo's performance. Pulling Joy's arm, she yelled at both of them to stop their children squabble in front of Princess Ourra. Both of them blanked out for a second, I mean, of course, they did. Who would've expected someone to get yelled at for fighting over a person?

Joy seemed to show no sign of recovery, however, Scarlet seemed to become even more excited. She apologized to Princess Ourra before dashing towards Eira and dragging her along somewhere. 

Alice who has been watching all of these mishaps didn't notice her master..i mean friend get pulled away. She was too focused on seeing her daughter cutely and frantically apologizing.

*****************************************

.........

....

..

Sounds of slight struggling could be heard throughout the hallway. Ares has been peacefully relaxing in the cool building when he heard someone screeching for help. He decided to check it out in case it was something serious. When he got to the crime scene, he was met with his younger brother who was dressed as a girl get pulled by someone else. He decided to show himself but decided to just keep silently following after some thought. 

If they were bullying his younger brother, he would be able to find out who the mastermind is. It seemed like a good plan. 

He eagerly followed them to the girls' dorm, making sure to not get spotted by anyone. As the mysterious girl opened the door, he saw a beautiful blonde hair girl with gentle emerald green eyes brushing her hair. He would've liked to take a closer view, but the door closed in a split second with a loud bang. 

His mind was filled with the girl but decided he should pay more attention to what that beautiful lad was doing instead. 

......................................

..........................

...............

.

***************************************************************

HIIII SORRy was it super short this time? UGH. 

welp, let's throw my sad feelings out of the window for a sec. I've got a question to ask you guys.

After discovering a letter i found pinned on my board, I found out that I had written a letter to my future self LOL. I had totally forgotten about this letter. I thought that it was lost somewhere. So with that said, have you guys written a letter to your future self?  

Ugh..wouldn't it be really nice to have a discord server to talk about these sorts of things? A place where we can all share art tips, novel tips, talk about random conversations. I know I've tried to promote a lot of servers, but before I decide to actually make this server, I would like to have your suggestion! I really want a place where I can freely chat with my readers and have them interact with each other as well! Well, it's up to you guys. I and my friends are actually planning to make a server as well, I think it'll be pretty fun! 

So, are you guys down with this plan? Hehe.