Chapter 1:Kidnapped

Charaters:

Annie Jentz: She is a badass. She is a runaway. She is 15.

Shane Krick:He is a badass. He is a kidnapper. He is 17. He is a werewolf.

Shawn Krick: He is a badass. He is a kidnapper. He is 19. He is a werewolf.

James Dent: He is a badass. He is a kidnapper. He is 17. He is best friends with Shane. He is a werewolf.

Chapter 1: Kidnapped

Annie's P.O.V

I hate the world. I hate everyone. Maybe it would be easier to just jump off this bridge. But then I would be letting life win. Before I go any farther, let me introduce myself. I'm Annie. I'm 15, a badass, and I just now ran away. I was currently walking on the road on a deserted bridge. My dad's a druggie who I hate. I'm not suicidal, I just hate everything. though I'm not suicidal, I'm not afraid to die. If I had a gun pointed to my head right now, I'd just laugh and spit in the man's face. Some people might think I'm crazy, but I don't really care. Now back to the present.

It's freezing cold outside right now and I'm in black ripped short shorts and a green tank top. Yes, stupid,but I have no pants, long sleeve shirts, or jackets. My dad refused to give me money and I was barely able to get enough money for clothes, but it was summer time then and I didn't think about winter time. It was then that a black van with tinted windows pulled up next to me. The windows rolled down to expose a guy in a beanie that covered all his hair with sunglasses on. He asked,"Hey, you want a ride?" I don't know why but I had the sudden urge to run. Instead, I snorted and said,"Get lost. I don't need a ride."

He sighed and said,"Unless you want to freeze to death, I suggest you get in." I stopped, put one hand on my hip and said,"Leave. Me. The. Fuck. Alone! What? Are you really that stupid?" I think I made him mad because he took off the sun glasses and beanie and started getting out of the car. Oh shit. I threw my bag on the ground and started running. Oh well, I can get new stuff rather than ruin that. I got up on the railing and jumped. No I wasn't committing suicide, but I was falling into the water to get away. I fell into the freezing cold water and started swimming. As soon as I got to the shore, I heard a splash and saw that guy coming after me.

Wtf? Why are they after ME? I started running as fast as I could and I got pretty far when I heard foot steps coming after me. Shit. I started running faster. It was no use. The guy got a hold of me and put a cloth in front of my mouth. I instantly stopped breathing. I was not getting drugged. I stopped struggling and he pulled the cloth away thinking I was drugged. I twisted around and threw a punch at his face. He looked shocked and swung his fist on the side of my face. That was when everything went black.

Shane's P.O.V

I started running after the girl we were trying to kidnap but she was determined not to get caught. That's when she jumped up on the railing and jumped. What was she doing? I looked over the railing and saw that she was swimming towards the shore. I got pissed and jumped myself. As she got to the shore, I started swimming after her. She was fast, but not for my werewolf speed. As soon as I got out,Istarted running after her. Damn, that girl is fast. But not fast enough as I started gaining on her. I grabbed her and out the cloth to her face. After a second, I think it knocked err out and I took the cloth away. But only for her to twist around and punch me in the face. OW! That girl can punch! I got pissed and swung my fist at her head for her to be knocked out. Great, not how to get back up to the bridge?