Part 19

Yep, I lied again :( I'm really bad at keeping my word about updates and I'm sorry...

Previously: 

Draco chuckled and whispered seductively, almost purring Harry's name, "I'm sorry, Harry." Harry grinned widely, hearing Draco say his name like that.

3rd POV

"Can we eat now?" Ron asked, rolling his eyes. "I don't wish to eat with you two making a love drama in front of me."

"Jealous much are we Ronald?" Draco asked with a smirk.

Ron narrowed his eyes and started to shoot a retort back, but he stayed silent as Hermione gave him a kiss on the cheek. "There you go," she said. "Now eat - fighting in the morning really?" She gave Ron and Draco a disdained look.

Harry smiled and shook his head slowly, watching the scene unfold in front of him. But soon enough his smile faded, as he looked around at the doors of the Great Hall. He saw McLaggen enter and his emerald eyes widened as he saw that McLaggen's arm was bandaged up and he had a wide cut on his cheek. His left cheek was plastered and he had a big purple bruise over his right eye. Harry quickly jumped up from his seat and walked towards McLaggen, ignoring Draco calling for him.

"What on earth happened to you, Cormac?" he asked in a worried voice.

Cedric smiled, "don't worry my love, I'm not hurt at all." He cupped Harry's blushing cheek with his un-bandaged hand, but was quickly and roughly pushed away by a pale hand.

"You obviously didn't learn your lesson last night, did you, dickhead?" Draco sneered, his eyes clearly showing his anger. He stood in front of Harry blocking his body from McLaggen.

"Are you a fool, Malfoy?" Cormac snapped, glaring back at Draco. "It's the holidays now - no lessons on holidays, you brainless twat."

Harry tilted his head in confusion, still not really having a clue what was going on.

Draco clicked his tongue and crossed his arms over his chest with a smirk. "Well now you'll have to force yourself to learn that Potter has already been taken," he said smugly.

McLaggen stood there silently blinking his eyes rapidly, stunned with the news he'd just heard. He then pushed Draco aside and stared at Harry now in front of him. "Please tell me that's not true, Harry," he said disbelievingly.

Harry sighed and nodded. "Yeah..."

"No!" Cormac cried. "I love you Harry!" He swiftly and awkwardly hugged Harry, before being swiftly pulled away by Draco. Draco was ready to punch him in the face but he was stopped by Harry, who just looked at Cormac.

"I'm sorry, Cormac, but you might want to leave now before Draco turns into a Veela!"

McLaggen furrowed his eyebrows and looked between Harry and Draco furiously for a moment. His eyes widened before he shut them tightly, then he let out a heavy sigh and nodded at Harry. He turned and walked away murmuring, "I'm not going to give up on you to a git like him, Harry," just loud enough for the other two to hear. He smirked and left the Great Hall.