Part 11

Previously - "You talk too much, scarhead," Draco muttered under his breath, wearing his signature smirk.

Harry's POV
"Wh-why did you do that?" I stuttered, shocked. I put my finger to my lips, still feeling his soft lips on mine.

"So that you shut your bloody mouth," Draco snarled. "It was making my ears bleed, you chatterbox!"

I felt a pang, as sharp as if someone had slapped me across the cheek. I was such an idiot, thinking he fancied me from just a kiss. He must do that to others too.

"Anyway, thankyou. Even though I'm surprised it was the golden boy who gave the watch to me, I can still say thankyou." Draco smiled gently, but didn't look at me, simply looking at the fire, and I gave a sharp nod.
"Glad you liked it," I said.

Draco turned. "Are you ok, Potter?" he said, and when I looked at him confused he sighed. "Well, er, you're crying," he clarified, awkwardly.

I quickly touched my cheek and found it wet from tears. I'm crying but I didn't even notice. How thick am I really?

"Are you alright?" Draco asked again.

I rubbed my eyes and just nodded. I wasn't in the mood to answer his questions. I felt his eyes, still fixed on my own red ones.

"Are you going to tell me what's wrong?" Draco pressed, and I glanced from the fire to him and back again. I placed my head on my knees and wrapped my arms around then tightly.

"It's nothing," I muttered. Seriously, I'm not in the mood to talk right now.

"It doesn't look like nothing to me. I'm not as thick as Weasley is," Draco half-snarled in reply.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Look, Malfoy, I'd really appreciate it if you'd just sIhut your fucking mouth. I'm really not in the mood to talk to you right now," I growled.

Draco raised an eyebrow. "You are really hard to predict, Potter. Earlier, you were being sarcastic, then you blushed all over, and then you were nervous and smiled like an idiot. After that, you cried - to my surprise you didn't notice. And now,  you're being grumpy. What the hell?" He ended with a shrug.

"Just shut up, Malfoy, I muttered.

He raised an eyebrow and sighed mockingly. "So I'm trying to be a saint and you're being a douchebag. Great."

I jumped to again and he fell back a little. I started yelling, "JUST FUCKING SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" I glared at him, panting a little. "Why can't you just shut your mouth? Do you think you're an almighty who can do whatever they want? Go die, you fucking bastard."
He stayed sitting calmly, looking at me. "Oh now you shut up, huh? Thank god. Did you really think it was only you sorry to be stuck in here with an IDIOT like me?"

Draco reached out a hand and touched me gently. "Come here, Potter," he said softly.