first days

Phil P.O.V.

I wasn't looking for trouble it just kept coming to me.

I was hiding in the closet,hoping he wouldn't find me. Me and My sibling was the only one left, I don't know where my father is now. But that didn't matter now. I could hear footsteps. His footsteps. He was pacing across the room, looking. Searching

It wasn't the first time Spain had come here, but I know it won't ever be the last. "Phiiiiliiippppiiineeesss" I covered my ears, hoping he would go away. Then the closet door creaked open slowly and I could hear my heart beat rapidly in my chest.
"Found you."

.

Post-trauma club

I took the sheet of paper plastered on the door and couldn't help but smirk. A club dedicated to sadness and regret? "No thanks" I shook my head and looked up at Poland. He was one of my best friends, other than Indonesia and whats-his-face.

Poland smiled nervously "Come on, this could help you. And besides...." he shifted uncomfortably "I don't want to be alone in there...." I looked back at the paper almost considering. There were some names already in there; Ireland, Russia, Germany. There were some more but I didn't really care to read. It seemed like a pretty small group.

"Maybe. I'll  see what I can do" I   shrugged and signed my name. "Thanks. I owe you one." Poland grabbed my wrist and started to pull me inside the room. It looked like a regular classroom, like they had no choice but to turn this into an after school activity club other than a math class or something else.

Russia looked up from his phone then back down. He was in the teacher's desk, making it obvious who was in charge. America was leaning over the desk probably looking at some pictures on Russia's phone.

It was obvious it was a small class, but that didn't  mean it was good.
-----!-!'-------£/'£/'¥_"¥_"₩€:₩€/€:₩€:€₩
I'm lazy
Part 2?