fem! Russia x Finland

Requested
I'm sorry if it's confusing or anything
I'm trying my best
I'll probably get some grammar wrong I'm sorry
I'll try to get everyone's request
------------------------------------------------------

Finland P.O.V.

I had known Russia for a while, as you would know. Russia was a pretty tall girl, still 1'in less than me though. Nothing impressive.  But today I was kind of desperate.

It all started the day my boyfriend Estonia went away with his siblings Latvia and Lithuania. I was bored as fuck.

So of course I spent my nights in a bar, just for fun. You know, no harm in that right?
Or so I thought.

I grabbed another shot and poured it in my mouth. I checked the time 11:46

Estonia would kill me if he knew I stayed passed 11. But Estonia wasn't here. I sighed and got up to use the bathroom when I suddenly bumped into the one and only....

Russia.

And I mean damn look what happened to her

Her boo-

I paused. I have a boyfriend. "Hey Finland~" Russia said obviously drunk.
She wore a tight black dress showing some cleavage like she was at some American highschool party.
I bit my lip trying to hold back a smile "Russia~ how's it going?"

Russia slightly smirked, moving closer to me when. She closed her eyes and rested her head on ny chest. At first I was confused then She whispered "take me home, Finland."

I could feel my face turn red "w-what?" I arched an eyebrow

"I'm too drunk to drive right now...."

"Well so am I---"

Russia placed her finger on my lip "shhhhh" she then giggled. Damn she looked wasted.
"Come on..."  she grabbed my hand and gently pulled me in the direction of the car.

Suprisingly, I let her. I wanted to see where this would go.

I got in the drivers seat and ended up stopping on the way to her house.

Russia stumbled out of the car and threw up on the side up the rode.
While she was doing that I had time to rethink my life choices.

I checked the time 12:43
Damn.

I almost forgot about Estonia as Russia climbed back into the car, reapplying her lipstick.

We continued the ride in silence until we got to her house.
"Hey, thanks for the ride... " Russia leaned over to me. I bit my lip as she added "but this is my car so how exactly are you planning on getting back to your house...?"

I paused. Why didn't I take my own car? "I guess I could stay hear for the night...?"

Russia smirked "Yeah, how about you just take the car back home. ..... and bring it back in the morning?"

I scoffed "Are you cockblocking me?"
She leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek, leaving her lipstick stain, "I wouldn't say that... It's just.... complicated"

I paused "complica-"

I was cut off when she slammed the car door. Great.
"Cockblock"