North korea x Canada

Request
Sorry if its bad
Or confusing
About glorified Waffle shop
I've only been there once
-------------------------

Canada's P.O.V.

Honestly I didn't know that much about North korea. Just that he had a fight with my brother once, who honestly had it coming to him. Other than that he was kind of a mystery...
So I thought it would be cool to meet him over lunch or something ((I ran out of ideas)).

"Hey North korea!" I smiled politely then opened my eyes to see him standing infront of me with an annoyed expression on his face. Honestly I was expecting a strong, tall, muscular, war jock or something like that.... But he looked so short and adorable.

"Awwww" I smiled and giggled slightly. North korea glared at me "what?"

"Oh, nothing..." I decided not to bring it up again I didn't want to get on his nerves "Lets just go inside..."

"...Waffle house?" North korea looked at me with disgust which turned entirely into discomfort when I looked at him and nodded.

North korea sighed and went into the glorified waffle shop. We sat down at a booth and looked through the menu s.

North korea sighed "Is there anything other than waffles here?"

"...oh! There's Ice cream. I bet you'll love the chocolate ice cream!"

He looked away his face turning a faint shade of pink "Vanilla"

"See? I told you you'd love it here!" I smiled trying to lighten his mood
He turned back to me, a darker shade of pink than before "Actually, you never said that "

"Oh" I got up "well I'm going to ge-"
He interrupted me "no I'll do it bye" and dashed off to place their order in or something.
He came back and sat the junk food down. "So... do you.... eat here often?"  North korea grabbed his Ice cream cone and looked at curiosly

"yeah,all the time! It's my number one place!" I started eating my waffle... which reminded me of something America said that I should say on dates

"So did you know waffles are just pancakes with abs?"

North korea looked like he was about to choke on his ice cream. Oh.... I didn't say it right did I? Oh god why what did I do wrong

"Im....going to go get a napkin...." North korea said as he got up and then walked away quickly.

The next thing I heard was the sound of a fight. A fight sound. The sound of punching and stuff....

I turned over to see none other than North korea and my brother fighting over a napkin

Why is he even here?!

I immediately run over there and grab north korea, slightly lifting him off the ground mainly because he was really short. They both were still yelling at eachother

"What the fuck is wrong with both of you?!" That got them silent. They both looked at me in shock and I've never felt so much power.

I felt North korea's face warm up but I didn't let him go. Mainly because I was afraid they would start fighting again and it was fun. In America's words: I was holding the Infinity stones now.

Yeah, we got kicked out of waffle house.
North korea turned to me "....I'm sorry.... I know it was your favorite place..."

I smiled and looked at him "Are you kidding me?! Lets do that again sometime!"

--------------------
I'm so sorry