Germany x Czechia

Request

This is probably going to be a bad fanfic but you know
Lol help me
...................................................................

Germany P.O.V

I yawned as the the lights blurred around me. Odd. I normally didn't stay up this late but it was a party so. I usually wasn't allowed at parties. I was pretty suprised when America invited me to his. I never understood why Uk and France would leave America in charge while they were on vacation but still, I was great full.

I blinked and looked around at the other countries, they were dancing. Having the time of their lives. I watched the crowd then took a sip of wine.

"You okay?"

I jumped at the voice,then turned to see Russia who was sitting next to me. "Oh...yeah." I suddenly felt dizzy, jesus what is wrong with me?

"...how many drinks have you had?"

It took me a moment to realize that I was on my eighth bottle. I looked back at the crowd then sighed and rubbed my eyes. "Yeah..." I got up almost tripping on myself. 

I closed my eyes why was everything so bright.... and loud? Honestly I probably looked high as I stumbled through the crowd. Until I got outside. Well kind of. I looked down and realized it was a balcony. "Damn Americas rich." I whispered.

Suddenly the cheerings and music drowned out.... infact everything was quieter. I felt fuzzy, like I had gone brain dead. And honestly felt like I was about to pass out.

I leaned on what I hoped was the rail on the side of the balcony and let out a huff.

".....Germany?"

Suddenly everything came flooding back to me. I winced "What do you want, Russia?" I turned to see someone who definitely not Russia.
Czechia had his arms crossed "not Russia..."

I blinked and turned back to staring at the rails "What are doing here? " I asked blandly, I wasn't trying to be mean obviously. I didn't know how to act around other countries so I just acted really boring until they just walk away.

".... Just checking up on you. You looked like you were about to pass out" Czechia shrugged, leaning on the rails too
I fought the urge to ask 'why?'  as he went on "I was worried. You know? And the parties boring anyway so..."

"Thanks.... but I'm fine" Germany looked at Czechia and forced a smile. He giggled a bit

"...what?"

He looked down and kept giggling "You're such a bad lair!" He punched me on the arm lightly. He looked back up at me again and smiled

I blinked at him "....what?" Honestly he looked kind of cute or maybe a lot cute but that wasn't the point. Then at the worst moment possible, the dizzy feeling was back. I bit my lip and winced. Fuck.

Czechia put his hand on my shoulder which probably wasn't the best thing to do "You okay, G?" I put my hand on my Foreheadand stumbled backwards a bit.

"Yeah. Yeah I'm fine...I'm fine" I lied. Czechia took a step closer then stopped "uhh... is there anything I can d-do?"

"No. I'm fine" I looked back up at him "I told you,I'm fine."
Czechia worried expression didn't dissappear

He looked down then up again "oh..." he smiled akwardly then took a step closer. I froze in place, expecting him to slap me for being over dramatic or something. Instead he folded his arms around me..... something people called....a hug

I patted him on the back akwardly and then smiled a bit.

"You know you can always talk to me" He said as he broke off the 'hug'
I felt my face turn red "yeah..."(which is ironic because one third of him is red)

There was a long moment of akward silence
Czechia smiled "uh... see you later... I guess?" I shrugged and turned back to the sky acting like I didn't care.

He stepped on my foot and before I could scream 'what the fuck is-' he pecked me on the cheek then walked away.

......................................................................
I'm sorry this chapter was trash
I always make chapters that are trash so you know