Chapter 12

Harry's Pov

I had fallen asleep in here! I checked my watch. It's been two whole hours! Oh my god!

Suzie's head was peacefully resting in my lap. I gently shook her.

"Suzieee, suzieeeeee." I cooed in her ear. She blinked her eyes opened and slightly smiled when she saw me. She sat up and got scared of the surroundings, until she realised that we made out two hours ago, she calmed down and blushed a little.

"Suzie?"

"Uhm, yea?"

"I think Lou is waiting."

Her eyes widened.

"Oh my gosh!" She but her lip.

"Harry, what if he finds out?!?"

"He won't I promise. You can trust me."

"Okay."

Lou's Pov.

"Oh my Gosh!"

I stopped to listen by the door. I had caught up with a old friend of mine and have been looking for Suzie and Harry for at least 10 minutes now.

"Harry, what if he finds out?!?!"

"He won't I promise. You can trust me."

"Okay."

I can't believe what I just heard... They just...... For two hours. Maybe Suzie dose like Harry. I walked away and thought I should just sit in the car and act like nothing happened. That is exactly what I did. And when Suzie and Harry got into the car. It was the worst tention anyone could ever witness.

A/N

HEYYY so I think this chapter will upload b4 WAMY (With All My Love) I have the chapter typed It just won't publish!! ;( I'm trying and srry this chapio is soooo short ;( next time i promise a nice 4 page chappio :D but now for the question.....

Team Harry (Sarry)

Or

Team Lou (Souis)

DONTCHYA JUST LUVVV THE PET NAMES? :D okay

Comment

Vote

Fan

Thank you!! -Suzie Styles!!