➴ fifteen: I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE ➴

Depuis le début

"Well I don't want them harassing my baby cousin." Leah said defiantly. 

"Don't worry, I'm going over there to harass them, not the other way around." Leah smirked and Sam snickered. "See you both later." Sam and Leah said goodbye and Wysteria headed towards Jacob, Quil, and Embry. The three stooges were laughing, not paying attention to her and why would they? Wysteria hadn't actually told any of them she wanted to sit at their table today. Jacob looked up though when he finally saw her.

"Red." He said, breaking out into a wide grin.

"Can I sit with you guys?" Wysteria said.

"Ye-" Jacob started to say at the same time Embry stood from his seat next to Jacob and pointed at it saying,

"Sit next to Jacob." Jacob glared at Embry and then Quil who started to laugh as Embry came around the table with his stuff.

"Well I certainly wasn't going to sit next to Quil." Wysteria joked as Jacob slid down the bench to allow her to sit next to him. 

"What's up?" Jacob asked. Wysteria's hand brushed against his as she put it on the table and she tried not to blush. Stupid Wysteria you only touched his hand.

"I can't hang out with my favorite Quileute boy?" Wysteria said with a smirk. Jacob beamed. "Also we should talk about our science project." Jacob nodded and unwrapped his sandwich. 

"What do you want to do?" Wysteria shrugged. 

"I don't know. I'm not good at making things up. Mrs. Lapointe said to start with a question but... I don't have any good questions." Wysteria said with a shrug, taking a sip from her water bottle.

"Jacob has a question he wants to ask you." Embry interrupted.

"Dude, shut the hell up. I mean it." Jacob threatened. 

"What question?" Wysteria asked. By the way Jacob was glaring at his friends though, she decided to just leave it alone. "Well, we could do something about rain right? Or storms? I don't know. What's a science-y thing to do?" 

"Science-y?" Jacob repeated with a smirk. Wysteria elbowed him.

"Shut up. I'm just saying." 

"Well, I think one of my sisters did do a science project based on rain at some point. We could find her board at my house if we still have it and just... Swipe her idea." Wysteria laughed. 

"Wouldn't Mrs. Lapointe notice we're turning in a project like the one your sister did?" Jacob shrugged.

"She'll probably only care that we finished it and it looks nice." Wysteria smiled. "If we just do our own board, actually do the experiment and give her our results I'm sure we'll be fine." 

"Well this conversation went better than expected. I thought we would have to brainstorm until Saturday to figure out what to do." 

"Work smarter, not harder." Jacob said with a shrug. Quil and Embry were whispering about something behind their hands and Jacob kicked them in the shins.

"Aw leave us alone man!" Embry complained. Wysteria laughed. 

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☽ »⍟« ☾༓・* ˚⁺‧͙

On Saturday, the clouds threatened to rain so Wysteria walked over to Jacob's house with her hood pulled up and her hands in the pockets of her jeans. Despite living next to Jacob for over two months now, she hadn't once set foot inside his house. Well, not since she came back that is. She was sure she had run through it a lot as a kid. This time when Wysteria knocked on the front door, Jacob answered with a grin. His hair was tied back again, leaving his cute face  exposed and Wysteria bit down hard on her bottom lip. "Hey little red."