Arc 2: Chapter Two

"Looks like you two finally decided to join us," Says Gale, looking to Luke and Grace. Nashi says nothing, and looks away from the two. Luke notices this, but also doesn't say anything. He doesn't know what to say.

"Nash...sorry we haven't talked lately...but do you wanna go to skating tonight?" She Asks, And Nashi Smiles. "Me and Luke are going and-" but that smile disappears. Sure, they all used to go to the movies together but now it was different.

"N-no Thanks...that's you and Luke's time. I wouldn't want to be a third wheel." She Says. "But-"

"I'm gonna head to the library." Nashi Says, excusing herself.

"I couldn't handle myself out there..." shudders Nashi, before turning to look at Storm, Who was flirting with some girls.

He's an ass. He hates when I flirt with boys but when he's with all those other girls I don't get to be? Nashi thinks to herself, looking at him again. This time Storm and her make eye contact, but she just decides to head into the library. "He doesn't deserve my time anyway," She Mumbles, heading into the romance section.

Once she finds a book that seems good enough she sits down and begins reading it, not noticing the navy haired boy that decided to sit next to her.

"What's up Nash!" He smiles in her face, and Nashi screams, being startled. This causes a choros of people telling her to "Be quiet," or "Shut up" in which Nashi quickly apologies before glaring at Storm.

"Your an ass," she whispers, before burying her head into a book.

Storm says nothing, just continues to stare at her, admiring her. "It's rude to stare," she says, a tiny blush appearing on her cheeks.

"It's payback. You stared at me before heading into the library."

"That's because-" But Nashi stops herself. I can't say it's because I'm jealous...

"Cat got your tongue? Or did you not want to say your jealous?" He Whispers to her, smirking, causing Nahsi's face to be as red as Rose's hair. "It's okay. Who wouldn't be jealous of a hot guy like me." He shrugs.

"I-I'm not jealous..." she says turning away, but Storm grabs her face. "Say that with a straight face." He Says, But Nashi smacks his hand away and decides to continue reading.

"I know your brother and Luke are going out tonight so...how about me and you?" He Says, And Nashi feels herself choke on her own spit.

"M-m-me And y-you?" She manages to stutter out.

"Yup. Tonight at 8. I'll meet you at your house." He Says.

"O-Okay..." Nashi trails off.

"It's a date!" Storm smirks just as the bell rings.

"See you tonight!" He Says once again, and he even kisses her on the cheek, leaving Nashi weak in the knees.

I don't think I can get to class now.

**********

She sure does talk alot. Lucy thinks to herself, sipping her tea.

Right now, she was listening to Lissana rant about her career as a model, and how splendid it was. She also found out she was Mira's younger sister, which was weird.

Mira was sweet. Genuinely sweet. Lissana has this fakeness about her. You could hear it in her voice.

"I think that's enough talking Lis. We have to get ready for tonight." Says Natsu, And Lucy remembers it's dinner with his mother.

"Your right, I'll see you guys in a bit." Lisanna says, heading into her room just as the twins come home.

"Go upstairs and get dressed. We have dinner tonight with Natsu's mom." Says Lucy.

"I can't go," they both say at the same time.

"What? Why?" She asks.

"I have a date with Grace." Says Luke. "Me and Storm are going out." Says Nashi.

"Storm?!" Says both Natsu and Luke at the same time. Lucy rolls her eyes at her boys.

"Storms a good boy," she tells them both. "He's not! He-" "I don't wanna hear it," Lucy pinches her sons ears.

"So can we go?" Asks Nashi.

"I suppose..." Lucy says sighing.

"Where are you and Storm going?" Asks Luke. "If you must know, we're going to dinner and a movie." She Says before heading up stairs.

Luke decides to pull out his phone. "Hey Grace, change of plans. Let's go and see a movie."