|Arc 1| Chapter One.

Lucy sighs. When she first came, she was seated beside the women and a baby who cried the whole damn way and now, she was seated beside someone who looked like a serial killer with hoodie cover his whole existence basically.

Lucy looked to the back beside him, and could easily tell he was some rich guy, who probably disliked public seating.

Lucy took her seat beside him and decided to pop her earbuds in. At least she can listen to her music in peace now.

A few hours later, the mask the man beside her had fallen off and landed on her foot. Lucy bends down to hand it back to the person, who didn't even offer her a "thank you"

"Your welcome," Says Lucy, letting her annoyed voice be heard.

The man beside her says nothing, but a few seconds later she hears him mumble,

"Annoying,"

"Actually it's Lucy," She Says, probably pissing the man off even more, but she didn't care.

"Okay then Lucy, how about you stop annoying me?" He Asks.

Lucy rolls her eyes. "How is saying your welcome to someone who should've said thank you for annoying them?" Asks Lucy.

"Hm, you're doing it right now. I bet you wouldn't talk to me like this if you knew who I was." Lucy rolls her eyes at this.

"Wow, I've already noticed your Gucci's shoes and your blinged-out chain. It doesn't take long to see your the rich and famous CEO Natsu Dragneel." Says Lucy, going back to writing in her story.

Natsu smirks at this. "In the flesh, nice to know you like my music too." He Says.

"Only because it's catchy." She answers quickly.

Natsu laughs lightly, and his eyes wander to what she's writing. "The boy grabs the girls face and leans in to kiss her tenderly when-" Lucy's face flushes red and Natsu laughs some more.

"Nice story." Natsu turns to face the girl for the first time. "You look familiar." He Says.

"Hm, nice to know I'm familiar to a billionaire. I must be gorgeous to you." She jokes.

"Hm, you're not that bad. Better than half the women I've been with before. But still, you look familiar, have you been in one of my videos?" He Asks as they announce that the plane was landing shortly.

"I wish," she answers.

Natsu smirks. She was gorgeous. "You still can. Here's my card." He says handing it to her but she doesn't take it.

"That wouldn't be in my best interest. I'm not trying to become famous because of my body." She says grabbing her bag and leaving. What a girl. Thinks Natsu to himself.

Published: June 26th, 2019
Edited: September 15th, 2019