|Arc 1| Chapter Ten.

"Truth or dare time!" Calls Nova as she opens the door that had split them up.

"We can't be so loud, we'll wake up Sylv and Rin." Says Storm. "Okay, okay, we'll stay quiet. Come on our side since it's bigger." Says Nova. Their side was only bigger because there were more boys.

"Ooh! Let's make a fort!" Says Rosemary And Nova lights up.

And after setting up tons of blankets and turning them into a fort, and also laying out blankets and pillows on the inside they were finally ready to talk.

"Truth or dare Rose?" Asks Nova.

"Hm...Truth." Says Rose.

"Whose the hottest person here?" Asks Nova. Rose scoffs as she looks around

"Nobody's hot here but if I have to be truthful it's between Luke and Storm," she says. Everyone knew she was telling the truth since she was so serious.

"Hm, your boring." Says Nova, Who was hoping to tease. "But I guess that's okay when you like August!" She Says a smirk upon her face. Rose blushes. "W-What...n-no way I-i could never And-"

"Whose August?" Asks Luke.

"Oh, August is Uncle Natsu's nephew. He should be joining us tomorrow actually." Says Nova.

"Rose pick someone."

"Oh right, Truth or dare Grace."

"Dare! I'm no pink today!" She says while fist pumping. "Glad to know your having fun..." mumbles Nashi, who wanted no partake in this. She just wanted to read.

"I dare you to text your mom- no your dad that your pregnant and then leave him on read until this game is finished."

"That's it? Easy!" Grace pulls out her phone and shows everyone once she's finished.

A second later she gets a text back from her father which she leaves on read. Grace tosses her phone to the side.

"Let's see....whose my next victim." She scans the room and smirks.

"Nash! Truth or dare!"

"Truth, I'm not dumb enough to choose dare with you..." Says Nashi crossing her arms.

"Hm...name a time you lied to Luke about Storm."

"You lie to me about Storm!?" Like almost Yells And Nashi shushes him. "Hush up she asked me." Says Nashi making everyone laugh.

"Hm...There's so many....probably when I told him I was going to study in the library when I really skipped class with Storm,"

"You skipped class with-"

"Truth or dare Luke?" Asks Nashi cutting him off.

"Dare."

Nashi smirks. She wanted to tease right now, and she'd be killing two birds with one stone. "I dare you to sleep in the same bed with Grace tonight."

Luke tries to keep calm, but Nashi knew he was freaking out.

"W-What Nash, you can't-"

"You guys don't have to do anything, unless you want to." She winks causing both to blush.

Nova laughs. "Ha, I think me and Nash are gonna get along!"

Luke sighs. He didn't care if he didn't like Storm right now he just wanted pay back.
"Truth or dare, Storm." Says Luke. And at the mention of his name Nashi knew something was wrong.

"Dare," Says Storm And Luke smirks. "I dare you to feed Nashi hot Cheetos....with your mouth." He says and laughs at the two's blushing faces.

"That's ridiculous Luke! We don't even have-"

"Oh Yes we do!" Squeals out Nova, tossing a bag to Storm. Storm opens the bag.

"Open wide Princess," He says smirking and reluctantly Nashi does. Everyone laughs as he begins to feed her and after about ten Cheetos Luke tells them their done.

"Truth or dare Reiki?" Asks Storm.

"Hm, Truth."

"Your the oldest, so what's your favorite body part on a girl?" Asks Storm daringly, And he doesn't miss the light pink upon his  cheeks.

"Well...boobs I guess..." he says and everyone laughs at his shy voice.

"Truth or dare Nova?" Asks Reiki.

"Dare." She answers.

"I dare you to take a picture of a tampon and post it on your instagram story. You can delete it whenever we're done."

"Wow, so unfair but whatever." Says Nova going to her bag and pulling one out, snapping a pic of it, and posting I."

After about an hour an a half later of truth or dare everyone got tired and decided to head to sleep, which would be Luke and Grace sleeping in the same bed.