She knew that she was probably breaking all the boundaries with her intrusion but she couldn't continue to close her eyes. Her brother was in a bad position and she preferred to fall before him rather than see him destroy himself.

So with a last, cautious look over her shoulder Alba began to search every corner of his room.

Starting with his nightstands.

She remained cautious throughout the process as she kept peeking at the closed door in case he came back. She even went to her knees on the floor so she could lift the bed cover to look underneath. A fact she realized too late that she could have avoided as she found a ton of handkerchief used under his bed. She grimaced at the idea of ​​their uses before getting up almost immediately.

In addition to her instant disgust she was starting to become more and more frustrated. Her brother wasn't really the most subtle in his hiding places. There must have been something in this room incriminating him.

Taking an extra breath in determination Alba went to his dresser in a last attempt. She first went through his drawer of socks before moving on to shirts and sweat. She then opened one of his boxers before taking a break.

"Yeah I can't do that." She shook her head as she closed the drawer in resolution before turning to the rest of the room.

She crossed her arms over her chest as she looked around before stopping to look at her brother's dressing room. It was the only place she hadn't searched yet. Her last hope.

She immediately went to the latter before starting to pass through each closet, each hangers and each box contained inside.

It was until she found a foreign box. She had never seen it before. She took another look at the entrance to the dressing room before grabbing the box to observe it. She ran her finger over the opening before holding her breath as she pushed the lid with her thumbs.

A deep frown, however, soon twisted her features as she found several sachets of white powders and various paper documents. She hurriedly unfolded these simply to amplify her frown as she realized that they were papers from their father's company. More specifically, company accounts.

She felt her heart stop as she spotted an irregularity in the accounts. Indeed there had been a hole of more than ten billion euros in crates.

Curious, she passed to the next document simply to find a power of attorney in the name of their mother. A power of attorney written by the hand of her mother and not her father. She knew her father's handwriting by heart to try to imitate it herself to avoid going on several excursions with her peers. Alba knew full well that it wasn't her father's.

The more she flipped through the different documents, the more she began to understand. Or at least she thought she understood.

However, that didn't fit with the fact that her brother had been involved. What did he have to do with all this?

She couldn't keep this for herself. She had to talk to someone far enough away from this to understand better. So she take her phone almost immediately before placing the documents flat on the ground to take pictures. She hurried to save them on her phone before storing the documents in the trunk again.

She made sure to put it back in exactly the same place and in the same way she had found it before getting up and leaning on her thighs.

She made sure to take a last look at the whole room of her brother to make sure she had everything back in place before making her exit discreetly. She glanced discreetly around her as she softly closed the door to avoid alerting anyone before quickly making her way back to her room.