Sugar, oh honey, honey (Sugar Daddy!Ashton Smut)

Start from the beginning

He has never called me sugar before, so the new pet name dances around my brain, making me all goony and lost in this.
"You are clenching around me... You are fucking milking my cock, angel..." He hisses. I imagine his face tensed, jaw flexed and skin a shade of red from all the intensity, eyes closed, and taking in the pleasure. I love looking at him as he fucks me, as he makes me feel too good for my own well-being. But I also love being deprived of it, having to use my own imagination and memories of all the times he was balls deep inside me and all I could do was look at his mesmerizing face.
And imagining him makes my body fall more into pleasure, become almost dependent on bringing his face to my brain to feel this good.
"Fuck, I love my life right now..." Ashton moans, slamming inside me, right on my spot.
"Oh good God..." I cry out, losing control and cumming on his cock. My body trashes around, falling forward until my forehead is against the edge of the tub and I am making sounds that most certainly don't sound humane.
"Didn't I tell you to hold up, princess? Are you disobeying me now, sweetheart?" He asks me, wrapping his arms around my body oh so tightly.

My high does not fade even in the tiniest bit, because he keeps on thrusting on my g-spot, the next thrust more intense than the previous one. His breathing is becoming heavy, hot on my skin as he takes all of me, while my body goes on the highest of highs.
"Cum inside me, daddy. Please..." I breathe out, turning my head to look at him. I see his face tensed, jaw flexed, and skin red, just as I imagined him. Only his eyes are open, looking at me, watching me take his cock, gawking at my body as I orgasm.
"You want that, filthy girl? Want me to fill you up? Make that belly stretch with my baby?" He asks; I close my eyes, just visualizing the words that are coming out of his mouth.
"Yes... Fill me up..." I moan, moving my ass to take his cock deep inside me.
He grunts as he cums, pressing the pads of his fingers onto my skin to hold me still, blocking me from squirming.
"Fuck... Fuck, (Y/N)... Babygirl..." He curses, shooting rope after rope of cum inside me. My eyes flicker as I rest my head on my arms, sighing happily as he bows his head on my shoulder blade, planting kisses on it.

"Is this how my mornings are going to start like this now that we are living together?" He asks, kissing all the way up to my neck. I hum as he hits my sweet spot, moving a little from the jet so that it doesn't tingle my clit anymore.
"Start, or end... Or, I don't know, consist only of this occasionally. You are a hell of a lucky man..." I reply, biting my lip.
"My life is becoming so amazing right now..." He mumbles and I hum in agreement.
"Yeah, it is... But, that has been your life pretty much ever since you've met me." I reply and Ashton sighs.
"Yeah, it has... Man, I love you. Like, really love you." He states, turning me around as he leans against the wall of the hot tub and brings me to sit on his lap.
"Go on..." I smirk and hold his face in my hands.
"Want me to tell you I adore the soil you walk upon? That I worship the air you breathe? That I cannot believe my life has brought me to you?" He asks, looking at me adoringly.
"Yeah, I would love to hear that, actually. I feel it every day, but I like hearing it from you. You are good with words, too good with them actually..." I explain, making his cheeks pop from smiling.
"The benefit of dating someone who writes lyrics for a living." He replies and I giggle.
"One of the many, yeah..." I lean in to kiss him.
"Many? There are more?" He asks as if he doesn't know already.
"Oh, countless, actually. Your soul, your passion for what you are doing, your velvet voice, your love for everyone, your empathy... And that dick... That dick is definitely the last on my list, but not the least..." I look at him as he gets a little cocky, cupping my jaw to bring his lips to mine.

We stay in the hot tub for a few more minutes before Ashton's phone ringing makes him get out of the water. I follow behind him, feeling a little too awkward staying in alone, naked while Ashton is inside the loft.
"Hey. Yeah, I am awake. Supposedly, we would have it in the evening. At around 6, if I am not incorrect." He says on the phone, motioning me to stay quiet.
"I don't have something to do, no. Is it so urgent?" He asks, sighing as he listens to the other person to respond.
"I see. I can be there in an hour... See you then." He responds before he hangs up.
"What is it, baby?" I ask, moving behind him to wrap my arms around his waist.
"The meeting for Friends of Friends got rescheduled. We were supposed to be meeting at 6, but some artists called for rescheduling, so..." He pauses to sigh.
"You have to go..." I sigh, pouting just a little.
"I know, baby. But I will be back for dinner and we can spend the night doing whatever you want." He turns around, pushing my chin up to graze his lips over mine.
"Are you gonna cook?" I ask, cocking an eyebrow.
"I was actually thinking that maybe we could go out tonight, celebrate me moving in with my pretty girl. To that place downtown, where we went on our anniversary... When you wore that pretty press, with the straps that kept on sliding off your shoulders..." He mumbles in between kisses, smiling against my lips.
"That doesn't sound half bad, actually..." I whisper, smiling at him as he bites on my bottom lip and pulls it a little.
"It doesn't, huh? Then you should go treat yourself, get all gorgeous and breathtaking, my pretty girl." He suggests, stroking my face softly.
"2nd day in a row?" I ask and he nods.
"It's a special day... Come on, baby. Pamper yourself." He encourages me, making me roll my eyes.
"Fine. But just for today... And only because we are celebrating..." I state and he nods.
"Of course. I have to go get ready now. Will you be ok?" He asks me, looking at me softly.
"I will be fine. Can you take me with you? Maybe I can find some stores near there. And a hair salon, if I am lucky." I ask and he nods his head, placing his hand on my hip as we begin walking to the bedroom.