Sugar, oh honey, honey (Sugar Daddy!Ashton Smut)

Start from the beginning

"I think I want to soak in the hot tub today. My body is so sore..." I whine, helping Ashton carry the plates to the island. Ashton smiles triumphantly like this is some sort of achievement for him.
"Sore huh? Any place in particular?" He asks, cocking an eyebrow at me.
"My whole body." I reply, shrugging my shoulders.
"Mind if I join you?" He asks me, licking and biting his bottom lip.
"Only if you promise to behave..." I reply and he shakes his head, cupping my face with his left hand.
"I cannot make such a promise, princess. The thought of you in a tiny bikini makes me think of filthy thoughts." He sighs, making me smirk and purse my lips.
"Well, wait until I tell you I am not planning on wearing one." I reply, moving away from him to get into our bedroom.

Clad in just a towel, I walk to the kitchen, finding Ashton washing the dishes. I clear my throat, earning his full attention.
"Tada..." I exclaim, dropping the towel on the floor. Ashton scans my body with his eyes; if I was wearing any clothes, he would be undressing me with his eyes now.
"Fuck... Well, look at that..." He mumbles, wiping his hands on the towel and walking to me. I sway my body, posing for him in my birthday suit.
"I know..." I reply cockily, looking at him in the eye.
"I like the lack of clothes... It means I have easy access to do this..." He whispers, bringing his hand between my thighs. He uses his fore and middle fingers to trace from my entrance to my clit, making me jolt in surprise. I shiver under his touch, my clit becoming too sensitive to handle more than that right now.
"Get in the hot tub. I'll finish here and come to find you." He orders, taking his hand away, leaving me a gasping mess at the lack of contact.
"Ok, daddy." I mumble under my breath, picking up my towel and walking to our private balcony, wrapping the towel around my body as I prep and start the hot tub.

I wait until it is nice and bubbly before I slip into it, letting my body become engulfed by the warmth. I stretch my neck and back, letting them crack and soothe in the water. The little marks he has left on my body from last night sting me a little but soon feel better. I look around me, taking in the flowers and decorations on the balcony, the colorful surrounding making me smile and relax more. It is like a little paradise, only I can visit it whenever I want because it is in my house, the house I am living with my hunk boyfriend who thinks of me like I am some kind of goddess.
I hear the water shuffle from behind me, signaling that Ashton is here, joining me in the hot water. I feel him wrap his arms around my body, bringing his lips to my neck, kissing softly on the curve of it.
"Hi..." He whispers, resting his hands on my hips.
"Hi... You are naked." I realize, feeling his cock press on my butt.
"Yeah. So are you..." He replies, voice groggy and thick.
"Feeling better?" He asks me, softly running his hands over my hips and up to my ribs.
"Now that you are here? A whole lot..." I reply, turning my head so I can press my lips on his jaw.
"I know I way to make you feel 100 times better..." He whispers, moving his hands down to my sex. I smile and bite my bottom lip, leaning my head back to his shoulder.
"Oh, you do?" I ask, knowing exactly where this is going."
"I do. Want me to show you?" He asks me, hovering his hand over my sex.
"Of course I want." I mumble, causing Ashton to hum satisfied.

With his body, he pushes me to stand over the jet of the tub, placing me in a way that the stream hits directly my clit. I shriek and lean forward, holding onto the edge of the tub.
"It's like you read my mind, getting in the position I need you... Look at my good girl." He praises me, raising my bum on the air a little. He lines his cock up to my entrance, slipping in just the tip. The jet stream still vibrates on my clit, making me just become completely dumb, focused only on the pleasure I am getting.
And then he thrusts in me, letting out a throaty groan as my walls engulf his cock.
"Fuck, princess... You are so fucking tight..." He whispers, bringing his teeth to my shoulder. He bites into it while he moves his hips, driving his cock deeper and deeper inside me with every thrust he is giving me, making the water shuffle in small waves around us.
"Look at that pussy, my pretty little pussy. Look how perfectly it wraps around my cock. It is like it was made for me, isn't it, princess?" He asks, reaching to the front of my body to play with my breasts. He pinches and pulls at one of my nipples while his other hand moves to grip onto the edge of the tub, use it as a prop to build forceful, fast thrusts.
"It was made for you, daddy." I moan, leaning my head back on his shoulder, arching my back to bring my clit more on the jet.
"I won't last long..." I mumble, trying to buck my hips and hump the stream. He uses his thumb to flick my nipple, making my body tremble. He is using every possibly sensitive part of my body; lips on neck, hand on tits, cock pushing deep into me, clit stimulated, and his breath on my skin. I am on overdrive.
"Oh, no, princess. You will last until I tell you not to anymore, sugar..." His voice is a whisper but his tone is bossy, dominant, sending chill all over my body.
"But..." I try to protest, but he forces me to roll my hips, let the jet work my clit in circles, so my mouth just forms an o and lets out sounds that I was not even aware I could make.
"No buts, sugar. You do as told." He reminds me, pounding against my ass. I gulp down my screams, and grind my teeth together, trying to hold on from letting go and rewarding my body with pleasure. He is not even harsh on me, he is not even on his dark side, yet, I am still submitted to him and his will to do whatever he wants to me.