Sugar, oh honey, honey (Sugar Daddy!Ashton Smut)

Summary: Ashton just wants to spoil (Y/N) anyway he can. Something she has started coming to terms with. 
(Smut / Unprotected Sex / Semi-Public Sex / Oral; Male Receiving / Road Head) 
This is an NSFW imagine. If you feel uncomfortable reading stuff like this, please, scroll through the chapters to find something you might like. 

(Requested) (Words: 12.5k) (Part 2)

--

"Do you want to move in with me? In here?" I ask, biting my lip as I wait for his response. Ashton looks at me blankly for a moment, blinking to get himself together.
"Are you serious? You are not dicking with me right now, right?" He asks; I nod my head, unable to pinpoint exactly what his reaction means.
"I want you to come and stay with me. Either way, you are staying here more nights than you do at your own house." I state, trying to downplay the fact that my stomach is feeling like it is being pinched by a thousand pins as I wait for him to just react, tell me a yes or no, to a seemingly easy answer.
"So you are doing it out of convenience?" He asks, knitting his eyebrows together. He takes his hand away from mine, making my breath hitch to the back of my throat.
"No, of course, not. I am asking you to come and stay with me because all I want is to wake up next to you, and fall asleep next to you, every day. Because I hate it when you sleep at your place and we are just a few minutes away from each other but not together. Because I love you and I want you here and I think it is stupid that we are not staying together already. Either way, when you got this house for me, you told me that eventually you would move in here and make this our house officially. Well, now is the time." I reply, panicking and chocking as I let the words spill out of my mouth. Ashton gets up from the chair he is seated and that's when the little voice in my head starts screaming that I have just fucked up the only good thing in my life.
He leans down in front of me, taking my hands in his as he smiles up at me.
"I have never wanted something as badly as I want to move in here with you." He replies; I finally feel able to take a breath, throwing my head back in relief.
"You little shit. You nearly gave me a heart attack." I complain, but my tone is too happy to even sound like I am complaining actually.
"You honestly thought that I would actually turn that offer down?" He asks, leaning in to kiss my lips.
"You looked like it..." I mumble and he chuckles.
"I am just messing with your head, princess. I want to spend every second of my day with you if that is even possible." He explains and I hum.
"So, can you bring your stuff over today?" I ask, feeling my eyes sparkle with excitement.
"Someone's eager, I see." He murmurs, resting his hand on my thigh under the duvet.
"I am. I want you fully moved in with me yesterday." I reply as Ashton brings his lips to kiss my thigh.
"I'll move my stuff on the weekend." He replies, planting kisses on the soft part of my thigh.
"Can't you do that today?" I pout at him and he smiles, holding the tip of his tongue between his teeth.
"It's too much to do in a day. Plus, I have a meeting in the evening. But, I promise you that I will start staying here today. Sleeping, eating, doing everything in here. I have stuff in here either way. Don't worry, you'll have me hovering over you all the time, starting from now." He smiles at me.
"I need to eat my breakfast. I am starving and my energy levels are low from last night. So, hovering will have to wait a little while." I reply, running my fingers through his soft curls.
"Eat up, then. Need me to make the airplane for you?" He mocks me, reaching on the table to bring my plate closer.
"Why don't you sit back on your chair, grandpa? I bet your knees are in so much pain while sitting like that..." I mock him and he fakes a gasp.
"Grandpa? Really? You are really asking for a spanking, aren't you?" He looks at me playfully.
"Maybe I am... But after breakfast..." I smirk, turning to my plate.

He watches me as I eat slowly, enjoying the pancakes he made. He barely touches them, not taking his eyes away from me, even when he is cutting into the pancakes.
"Take a picture, it'll last longer." I mumble and he hums.
"Oh, I am planning to. But you'll be bound and gagged when I do..." He assures me.
"Is that a threat?" I ask, smiling so my cheeks are popping.
"Not at all. Just a promise, my love." He picks up his mug and taking a gulp of his coffee.
"Can't wait for my little photoshoot..." I moan, sitting up straight.
"I am more excited about what will follow after the photoshoot." He replies and I feel my stomach churn, thighs pressing together.
"What will follow after the shoot?" I ask, playing it dumb.
"I am not gonna kiss and tell, pretty girl. I am a man of actions, not words. You'll have to wait and see yourself. But I can promise it will be so fun..." He has that cocky, confident look on his face that makes my knees weak and heart race.
"Can't wait..." I manage to let out, my brain already refusing to think of anything else other than being exposed and helpless under his touch.